Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    God you do make me laugh Dave 😂😂😂

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ferester123 View Post
    God you do make me laugh Dave ������
    I'm glad someone appreciates me.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Aye, get your violin out Bri. It might surprise you but we all have worries at the moment. The world doesn't revolve around you and I don't fall for your crocodile tears.
    Crocodile tears!
    Here goes, yesterday got a knock on the door from a neighbours son who had driven up from Birmingham, he came to tell us that his mum had passed away on Wednesday night. My brother-in-law and his partner are both very poorly with covid, came from a concert at a local venue, now over 20 other people infected.

Then later in the day my eldest daughter called in tears because of the situation at work, she's front line NHS.

And to put the top hat on ot my youngest daughter called later to say that she, her husband and our two grandchildren have to isolate for 14 days as one of my granddaughters classmates has tested positive for covid.
    So basically tonights game is low on my list of importance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Crocodile tears!
    Here goes, yesterday got a knock on the door from a neighbours son who had driven up from Birmingham, he came to tell us that his mum had passed away on Wednesday night. My brother-in-law and his partner are both very poorly with covid, came from a concert at a local venue, now over 20 other people infected.

Then later in the day my eldest daughter called in tears because of the situation at work, she's front line NHS.

And to put the top hat on ot my youngest daughter called later to say that she, her husband and our two grandchildren have to isolate for 14 days as one of my granddaughters classmates has tested positive for covid.
    So basically tonights game is low on my list of importance.
    You know what, I was going argue the toss with you but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this. As much as you annoy me (you do), I enjoy having a craic with you and I don't wish you or yours any ill (except your team tonight).

Banned

So anyway, I had the misfortune to have to go into town today, I was there about an hour and that was 50 minutes too long but I noticed a few things regarding Covid protocol.

1. A lot of people ignore the masks and social distancing, far more than when I was in Sheffield last week.
    2. It's 3 main demographics that are breaking rules. Chavvy youngsters which is almost expected. Scruffs, a lot of whom are carrying plenty of extra cargo shall we say but most of them look like a dose of Covid would do them a favour and the one that really shocked me, Old folk, there was loads not wearing masks. I'm not being funny, unless they have to be, why are they even there knowing that they're most at risk? I'm not surprised we're stuck in tier 3 with the amount of brain dead morons around here. It hasn't really been mentioned on here but this town has had something to be really proud of lately with the fundraising for Willowbrook yet we're stuck with these mutants who, IMO are contributing to the spread and nothing else.

Learning All The Songs saint mac's Avatar

Listening to the news on the radio this morning it as been leaked to a couple of news papers that on Monday the prime minister will announce a national lockdown that will begin on Wednesday.The only places to stay open will be essential Shops and education sites.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saint mac View Post
    Listening to the news on the radio this morning it as been leaked to a couple of news papers that on Monday the prime minister will announce a national lockdown that will begin on Wednesday.The only places to stay open will be essential Shops and education sites.
    Another leak to judge the feedback..

I suppose the question is "and then what?"

Do we do it for two weeks, or two months?

Personally I'd like to see the current measures given another week, the following figures in the Liverpool City Region are plateauing now

Learning All The Songs saint mac's Avatar

The lockdown will last until 1st December.I wonder if the season as finished now or will finish in the next few days.