Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Season Tickets 2021

Got A Season Ticket Haydock Saint's Avatar

Default Season Tickets 2021

Hope this is not on another thread, but have we heard anything about proposals for season tickets in 2021.

At this time of the year most would have been sold for the new season.

I know Covid does n't help, but the delay in selling season tickets must cause a significant cash flow problem for the club (and all other clubs).

Not heard anything yet. Would anyone still pay for season tickets even with the risk of not being able to go to games next season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

There’s no way we or any other club could sell season tickets now. We don’t know when the season starts, we don’t know if and when fans will be allowed back into the ground, and we don’t know how many home games there will be.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey143 View Post
    Not heard anything yet. Would anyone still pay for season tickets even with the risk of not being able to go to games next season?

I think current season ticket owners should just be able to reserve their seat on a "what if" basis. It could be worse next season. with season tickets on hold you won't be able to get a free livestream coupon code to watch a game other than signing up to SKY.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

I'll be buying one again, but as others have already said, the club don't know what next season will look like yet.
    When they do come out, I would expect some sort of 'Covid refund guarantee' to be included, much like holiday firms, hotels etc are now doing. Otherwise, many folks just won't risk it.

Learning All The Songs SaintJon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    I'll be buying one again, but as others have already said, the club don't know what next season will look like yet.
    When they do come out, I would expect some sort of 'Covid refund guarantee' to be included, much like holiday firms, hotels etc are now doing. Otherwise, many folks just won't risk it.
    I would be very surprised if any club in Superleague puts a guarantee in, with their season tickets. If there is another no fans situation again next year, then the clubs will have to rely on the fans to donate their tickets.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

They could introduce an accumulator season ticket, you pay for a 3 game ticket if the stadium is not open to fans at that point, then it transfers to the next 3 games etc etc until the stadium is fully open.

If the 2021 season (very doubtful) has no fans then you have options to donate your 3 game ticket, a half price refund or a full refund. The club will be in dire need of income revenue next year.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

A 'carnet' type ticket might be a way forward?

On a more general note, it would be good to see some suggestions of how on the club can generate income.
    Outside of the obvious like using the club shop, subscribing to Saints TV, the club lottery, what can we do to help?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

I suppose clubs could do a deal with the RFL and SL whereby they sell the usual 14 game season tickets in the hope that the season is played out in full, but with the fallback that if the league season is shorter than usual the season ticket covers Challenge Cup and play off games. We’ve discussed 2021 being a 20 game season because of the WC, so a 14 game ST could cover 10 home games and 4 extras from the Cup and play-offs. If fans don’t get to see 14 games you can give them a pro-rated refund at the end of the season or allow them to take the amount off their 2022 ticket.

Learning All The Songs theres only one stan wall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey143 View Post

Yeah without doubt. Whenever that is when we can get back into the ground I want us to be as strong as possible.

10/12/1989 12-12 v Dewsbury (H) Regal Trophy.
    Att:5,847 (Loyal supporter ever since).

Got A Season Ticket

I would be OK reserving my season ticket by paying lets say £100 per ticket if it helps the clubs cash flow but would like some discount on the season ticket once we can get into games ..hopefully. I couldn't get my head around paying the full amount and then not getting in the stadium.