Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Tallagh Tiger

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    I think there was a couple of times maybe last season or season before when he was chased down. Once by Charnley and the other I think was McIntosh from Huddersfield. Both times, if I recall, he just ran for the corner. Now, with his improved ability to step and change direction, he’d have probably scored in both situations.
    Charnley would not chase Regan down WeeWaa, remember that great try against Wire last year Charnley gave up despite having the angle on him, McIntosh maybe if the touchline was in his favour on the angle, I remember Radlinski did Albert in the CC using the touchline as his friend when Darren was clear.
    I would agree his development is coming along nicely, the catch above his head being one of the few things missing.
    Sadly I don`t think we shall have him for much longer RU will get their hands on him, if he gets another hat trick like the one against Leeds on the one remaining big game stage after today then we may say goodbye to him there and then.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tilly2006 View Post
    Everton look a good price at 3/1 for the win.
    I never touch a derby. A couple of football ones for the rest of the day and done a Souths/Salford double.

What was the Celtic score btw?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    Charnley would not chase Regan down WeeWaa, remember that great try against Wire last year Charnley gave up despite having the angle on him, McIntosh maybe if the touchline was in his favour on the angle, I remember Radlinski did Albert in the CC using the touchline as his friend when Darren was clear.
    I would agree his development is coming along nicely, the catch above his head being one of the few things missing.
    Sadly I don`t think we shall have him for much longer RU will get their hands on him, if he gets another hat trick like the one against Leeds on the one remaining big game stage after today then we may say goodbye to him there and then.
    I’m not going looking for footage it just sticks in my mind that he did once, may be wrong. We don’t have to worry about Grace getting poached by union. He’s not physical enough for the union game in its current format going up against wingers in the premiership like Naiyaravoro and Nadolo. He’s not great in the air either competing for kicks in defence or attack and he’d be targeted mercilessly. If he were to get poached it would be by the NRL not union.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Learning All The Songs

Why is it necessary to mention football on a thread about rugby?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    The thread is about BETTING..... Football was mentioned in the context of betting....... That's why!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tilly2006 View Post
    The thread is about BETTING..... Football was mentioned in the context of betting....... That's why!!
    Why did this need explaining?

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Well I’ll mention Rugby League! Great final that was pity Salford lost but what a game.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Ferester123 View Post
    Well I’ll mention Rugby League! Great final that was pity Salford lost but what a game.
    Was an entertaining game. The better team won in the end. Thought the ref made some bad calls though and the video ref took far to long to give things.

Starting A Programme Collection

Totally agree with you !

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brook View Post
    Was an entertaining game. The better team won in the end. Thought the ref made some bad calls though and the video ref took far to long to give things.
    Cant helo but feel we've missed out on some silverware in regards to the CC though.

Banned

Really couldn't get excited about it after that FOOTBALL game.

From what I seen Leeds played offside most of the game for a change and got away with loads of forward passes. Really starting to dislike Luke Gale and the way they wax lyrical over him, he wasn't that good at his best and now he's slower than a bank holiday in the cells.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Ref a bit inconsistent at times, Pauli Pauli with the play the ball penalty then Matt Prior did a similar thing 3 plays later. A bit inconsistent with the off sides as well, but for his first final he did OK I suppose. Leeds were the better team and more composed.

Hope Luke Gale is getting ready for the step around from Regan Grace on Friday.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Ref a bit inconsistent at times, Pauli Pauli with the play the ball penalty then Matt Prior did a similar thing 3 plays later. A bit inconsistent with the off sides as well, but for his first final he did OK I suppose. Leeds were the better team and more composed.

Glad I wasn't the only one that thought that ptb was the same as the penalty. The Leeds knock on that Watkins took advantage of and passed to his winger was another weird one,I thought that should of been play on to Leeds. Also he gave a set restart to Salford for someone not being square at the ptb, I thought that was a penalty not a restart.

Leeds did enough to win,but still look an average side. Agar isn't the best coach, but now he has a trophy under his belt Sinfield can say he did the right thing.

Starting A Programme Collection Roger Moore's Avatar

It really annoys me when a referee gives a penalty for something that has been going on all game, and takes place gain and again after the penalty. The Pauli Pauli penalty an obvious example, but what about our disallowed try when Lomax was said not to have touched the ball with his foot. Who does? Today the final was more or less decided on that one decision.
    Loyal and true, not a glory hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Moore View Post
    It really annoys me when a referee gives a penalty for something that has been going on all game, and takes place gain and again after the penalty. The Pauli Pauli penalty an obvious example, but what about our disallowed try when Lomax was said not to have touched the ball with his foot. Who does? Today the final was more or less decided on that one decision.
    Lomax getting binned for the Spear against Wigan and Pauli literally getting folded and dropped on his head with no yellow card is another.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post

Spotted that PTB straight after and thought the Pauli one was harsh in the first place. Briscoe try was not conclusive either but it went up as try so could not be over ruled, the green of the grass he mentioned seemed like the black at the side of his boots.
    Leeds probably deserved it but a good close game.

Banned

Just another shitty result in a day full of them.

Banned

Single @7/1
    Receipt No: O/189624667/0000121
    James Graham to score a try and St Helens -6.5 handicap
    #GetAPrice Specials / Salford Red Devils v St Helens
    Stake for this bet: £5.00
    Potential Returns: £40.00
    This bet has been boosted!
    Single @11/2
    Receipt No: O/189624667/0000122
    Ash Handley, Tom Briscoe and Konrad Hurrell all to score a try
    #GetAPrice Specials / Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers