Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Kelpi tanginoa

Banned

Default Kelpi tanginoa

Anyone else pick on the commentary early in the game which said that he was on the verge of signing for st helens towards the end of last season before making a last minute decision to goto wakefield?

Each time ive seen him i thought he adds the agression and running ability we lack someone who can come of the bench and add a bit of grunt to the pack. Hes been a stand out ppayer this year for wakefield wont be long before a bigger club snaps him up, hopefully we make a second bid

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by itswide2west View Post
    Anyone else pick on the commentary early in the game which said that he was on the verge of signing for st helens towards the end of last season before making a last minute decision to goto wakefield?

Each time ive seen him i thought he adds the agression and running ability we lack someone who can come of the bench and add a bit of grunt to the pack. Hes been a stand out ppayer this year for wakefield wont be long before a bigger club snaps him up, hopefully we make a second bid
    We will only sign players if they are out of contract,paying a fee is rare now and especially now there is a vastly reduced income.

In The South Stand reliable sauce's Avatar

Didn’t hear that commentary but I thought he was very strong for them last night and rated him every time I’ve seen him play for them.

He’s a LF though as is Knowles. I thought Knowles was wasted outside early on, as soon as he was brought into the middle our game changed for the better.

I think what he said was that he was signing for Wakefield and we came in at the last minute with an offer, but he kept his word and stuck with Wakefield. Totally agree, though - he is handy and the sort of player we could do with (although perhaps if Agnatius Paasi comes off he’ll provide us with something similar).

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

He has been their stand out player for weeks. We recommended signing him on 13proam months ago.Top player.
    Learned comment from The Don