Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peryoux?

Banned

Default Peryoux?

is anyone else getting the feeling that peryoux wont be offered a new deal next year. Lost his spot to bentley and now not even getting picked on the bench. I personally dont see him being offwred a new deap which is a shame as hes one of our most under rater player. Personally would like to see him around a few more years

Quote Originally Posted by itswide2west View Post
    is anyone else getting the feeling that peryoux wont be offered a new deal next year. Lost his spot to bentley and now not even getting picked on the bench. I personally dont see him being offwred a new deap which is a shame as hes one of our most under rater player. Personally would like to see him around a few more years
    Getting on 30 +
    Struggles to do 80 mins.
    Quota Spot
    Missed Tackles.
    Never passes to his right.

Age of the squad needs to come down , pressure on salaries , pressure on value for overseas players.
    Need 80 min second rows that can break the line and play a bit.

Not a dig but thank you for your service.

Learning All The Songs

Let him go at the end of the season, perhaps Cas might be interested in a Peyroux type.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Not been as good this season, been picking up niggly injuries, shame really when on form he causes lots of problems to the opposition.

In The South Stand reliable sauce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Not been as good this season, been picking up niggly injuries, shame really when on form he causes lots of problems to the opposition.
    He developed into a very good player for us however has fallen out of favour especially with the rise of bentley.
    Will he be happy to take a back up spot next year or maybe he’s already decided he’s leaving?

If we could offload Paulo I’d definitely look at keeping him as backup.

If Taia/Bentley gets injured he’ll still get his chance this year.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by reliable sauce View Post
    He developed into a very good player for us however has fallen out of favour especially with the rise of bentley.
    Will he be happy to take a back up spot next year or maybe he’s already decided he’s leaving?

If we could offload Paulo I’d definitely look at keeping him as backup.

If Taia/Bentley gets injured he’ll still get his chance this year.
    who is this Paulo chap?

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Mander View Post
    Getting on 30 +
    Struggles to do 80 mins.
    Quota Spot
    Missed Tackles.
    Never passes to his right.

Age of the squad needs to come down , pressure on salaries , pressure on value for overseas players.
    Need 80 min second rows that can break the line and play a bit.

Not a dig but thank you for your service.
    This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The South Stand

If we can put an overseas place to better use then i would be in favour of letting him go,however if we can't then he is worth keeping around for a year or two.

Banned

For me if he leaves we need to sign someone as our cover on depth next year is almost 0

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saint from Bury View Post
    who is this Paulo chap?
    This one would be better.

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brook View Post
    If we can put an overseas place to better use then i would be in favour of letting him go,however if we can't then he is worth keeping around for a year or two.
    Or we could just decide to not use the oversees post as we have better options from this country or even better our own academy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    Or we could just decide to not use the oversees post as we have better options from this country or even better our own academy.
    Elaborate please.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    Who from the academy would be better ? also unless the better options from this country are out of contract then we won't be getting any of them.

Learning All The Songs Blue Harvest's Avatar

For me, if Taia is going at the end of the season, I wouldn't like to replace 2 back rowers at the same time. We've had the past two seasons with Taia, Peyroux and Bentley, replacing 2 of them will be a big ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    For me, if Taia is going at the end of the season, I wouldn't like to replace 2 back rowers at the same time. We've had the past two seasons with Taia, Peyroux and Bentley, replacing 2 of them will be a big ask.
    Bentley has nailed down a spot and we’ve signed the Manly lad (Thompson?). Batchelor is still there and he’s not let us down when needed. Really that’s as much depth as you’ll get before you have to use your kids

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    Bentley has nailed down a spot and we’ve signed the Manly lad (Thompson?). Batchelor is still there and he’s not let us down when needed. Really that’s as much depth as you’ll get before you have to use your kids
    Like to see Batchelor get more game time, Joel Thompson is really replacing Zeb Tai albeit with a different style. Batchelor has size is fairly quick and you could say a similar style to Peyroux. Batchelor is another player who only gets the odd game to impress when you really need 3 or 4 games to settle into the real game scenario. There will not be anything coming out of the Academy in the short term.

Banned

One poster comes on here who is a know all who knows xxxxall. Another Roy L knows the score without shouting. He mentioned a senior player may take a different direction. I wonder if that is Paulo now has his studies are done. In respect to Dom, no time to part company. He has been better than I thought though. At first it was oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by itswide2west View Post
    For me if he leaves we need to sign someone as our cover on depth next year is almost 0
    Batchelor more than capable and needs to be given a go.

Either Peyroux and Paulo replaced by Sebastine Ikahihifo.

He is on loan at Salford but has another year on his deal at Huds.

Take him on loan for the last year of his deal.

Low risk. Emphasis on him to earn a further deal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Like to see Batchelor get more game time, Joel Thompson is really replacing Zeb Tai albeit with a different style. Batchelor has size is fairly quick and you could say a similar style to Peyroux. Batchelor is another player who only gets the odd game to impress when you really need 3 or 4 games to settle into the real game scenario. There will not be anything coming out of the Academy in the short term.
    I would like to see Batchelor given more game time, he has all the tools but can't get a look in.

I think Dom is a player we can use for the future. Squad players should be respected and not belittled. All wear the red V when they play.

COYS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbit View Post
    I think Dom is a player we can use for the future. Squad players should be respected and not belittled. All wear the red V when they play.

COYS
    I don't think anyone is belittling him, he's just not been that good this year, that's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I don't think anyone is belittling him, he's just not been that good this year, that's a fact.
    Dave, don't burn a man on YOUR facts. Saints and others, may think long term.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    One poster comes on here who is a know all who knows xxxxall. Another Roy L knows the score without shouting. He mentioned a senior player may take a different direction. I wonder if that is Paulo now has his studies are done. In respect to Dom, no time to part company. He has been better than I thought though. At first it was oh dear.

I thought when Roy L mentioned that it could be Peyroux and yawnion (didn't RL say we were well stocked in the player's position and wouldn't really miss him?)

Paulo does fit better, though.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    He's hardly played so how can he be judged?

Learning All The Songs

I would say we are not in a position financially to support two second row imports who do not quite justify the costs involved.