Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BBC challenge Cup.

What a tremendous afternoon's viewing seeing those two get dumped out of the cup

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parky151277 View Post
    RFL are gutted that they can’t use the 20 Challenge cup wins in 2020 slogan!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by reliable sauce View Post
    Hahaha, would of been a fantastic slogan that
    It's so good I wonder why rogues didn't think of it.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Obviously disappointed, but credit to Leeds, they were superb and played the conditions so well. Their kicking game, their chase and discipline with and without the ball was exceptional. We were never in the game. When you watched the second game you realised just how good a performance that was from Leeds.

In The South Stand The.Reverand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Obviously disappointed, but credit to Leeds, they were superb and played the conditions so well. Their kicking game, their chase and discipline with and without the ball was exceptional. We were never in the game. When you watched the second game you realised just how good a performance that was from Leeds.
    All I got from that was I realised I was 100% glad you were disappointed.

It was similar to a game on the same ground around a year ago. You know how your pack got smashed to pieces?

Learning All The Songs

Wouldn’t bother trying to sugarcoat it Rogues, Leeds didn’t have to get out of second gear. Your lot are just utter sh*te.

Banned

No you are dog dirt and thought it was a given! Best laugh in years the mighty Wigan and Wire playing kids thinking you had a semi final stroll you old troll. Anyway 42-0 will do nicely.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by SaintH517 View Post
    Hilarious, what a comeback from Salford and what a bottle job from Warrington. The competitions a farce this year but that’s still some achievement from Salford to get to both finals in two seasons. If we have any sense then we’d bin off Woolf now and get Watson in before Wigan or Wire do. Could possibly have a coach for the next 5-10 years.
    Obviously made up that both the Pies and Wire got beat. But I can’t agree about Watson. Yes he may occasionally pull a rabbit out of the hat but it was said on Sky on Tuesday before the Wire game that Salford pass the ball less than any other Super League team.
    We are top of the league with the best attack and the best defence. And some people want Wolf out.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

What???
    Do you mean that it wasn't another 'win-win' situation for Wigan?

Have to say it was a totally splendid afternoons entertainment.
    Genuinely feel sorry for the fans of both clubs but especially Salford that they won't be able to attend. Have to say if it was us I'd be truly gutted.

Mmmm, if I was a Salford Lad/Girl, we
    We'd be made up and looking forward.
    It's happening.

Learning All The Songs

Rogues should Lam now be sacked? 42-0 then knocked out the cup? Awful signings. What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by SaintH517 View Post
    Really is a crime that we keep losing to Warrington in knockout games, they aren’t very good at all. Sarginsons as good as handed them the game here, awful player.
    Had a shocker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Not often I agree with you but you have a point about Watson.

IMHO we should approach him for next season....
    No argument from me for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The conditions completely exposed Wigan’s pack - too many non time served youngsters. Think thats the top and bottom of it. Leeds’ experience in that department was a total contrast. As for Wire, a surprise but not a surprise. Thought they’d win but they are still not a consistent enough team. Feel for the Salford supporters who can’t attend the final. I know you can’t make exceptions but if you allowed 10-15000 in you’d still have more social distance than going shopping, to the pub or to the park. Even if it meant being dropped at the turnstiles off a club coach and straight to your seat, which Salford fan wouldn’t take that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Rogues should Lam now be sacked? 42-0 then knocked out the cup? Awful signings. What say you?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Might not happen again Wigan and Warrington losing on our home ground all in the same day.................thats Totally Wicked.

Two finals inside 12 months for Salford...........another Totally Wicked.

Wigan are really poor . Their pack is as bad as I’ve ever known it . I liked Hastings at Salford , Wigan have seemingly stripped the quality from him . I thought the Wigan team that played us had more go forward than they did today .

As for Warrington , that was simply bliss ! A complete performance 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Price summed it up well in his post match interview - daaaaa da brrrr da be dr trrrrrrr thanks

Can ANYONE tell me what Hastings does to warrant the fuss?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    Can ANYONE tell me what Hastings does to warrant the fuss?
    Nothing since he left Salford.
    I get the feeling he regretted leaving from the off.
    He was adored by their fans wasn't he and he was very influential last season.

Learning All The Songs

Exactly what I was going to say. Best performance by a Leeds side for many a year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Nothing since he left Salford.
    I get the feeling he regretted leaving from the off.
    He was adored by their fans wasn't he and he was very influential last season.
    Yep, he was given more freedom at Salford and had a better forwards. I get the same feeling that he regrets leaving, I think he's one of those players that needs to feel a bit of love from the fans.

Banned

Manky fans going off their heads. Price out! Gelling hopeless! Ashton a mistake! We have the money to buy the game!

Massive congratulations to Salford for reaching their first cup final since 1969, which incidentally was the same year a Warrington defender was last seen in an onside position.

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Might not happen again Wigan and Warrington losing on our home ground all in the same day.................thats Totally Wicked.

Two finals inside 12 months for Salford...........another Totally Wicked.
    A great reason to celebrate

And because they both fielded weakened sides, and lost their last league match, one of them may not make the playoffs.

Fingers crossed..................!