Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flue jab

In The South Stand

Default Flue jab

Going to the Saints ground for a flue jab, hope its not Walmsley who doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by doghead View Post
    Going to the Saints ground for a flue jab, hope its not Walmsley who doing them.
    They’ve drafted in experts to administer the drugs, people with a wealth of experience.

My moneys on Hardaker
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Why? What’s wrong with your chimney?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    They’ve drafted in experts to administer the drugs, people with a wealth of experience.

My moneys on Hardaker
    Flower will be his assistant just in case you don't like needles and want to be knocked out during the process.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by saintgeorge View Post
    Beat me to it.

My old man is getting his done today, I was winding him up last night saying the new flu jab makes you fart a lot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by saintgeorge View Post
    Oh dog head you surged into that one. Having said that just imagine a language that uses flu, flew and flue. It was the ruling classes making sure the factory fodder could be made to look stupid when it suited.

It's a bit like those who stand on the gates at oral every day are they stalkers as in young athletes or have they turned the wrong corner from the deer park on Knowsley Estate.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Oh dog head you surged into that one. Having said that just imagine a language that uses flu, flew and flue. It was the ruling classes making sure the factory fodder could be made to look stupid when it suited.

It's a bit like those who stand on the gates at oral every day are they stalkers as in young athletes or have they turned the wrong corner from the deer park on Knowsley Estate.
    Auto correct at its best

Banned

I'd rather Walmsley than someone from Serco, the failing company this bunch of corrupt shysters have outsourced Covid testing to

In The South Stand

Only just realised my mistake, these mobile phones are to small for a 76 year old. Slate and chalk for me.

In The South Stand

How did you get to have your flu jab at the Saints ground, if you don't mind me asking? Were you referred there or did you contact them independently to arrange your jab? I ask only because my Dad is over 80 and his GP surgery has been in hiding since the lockdown, hasn't even offered him a flu jab. So I'm trying to find a way of him getting a jab as he has one every year and obviously this year is more important than ever.

Starting A Programme Collection HoofeHearted's Avatar

I got a reminder from the GP Surgery.
    Phoned up and got an appointment for this Friday.
    Told me to go to the Saints ground for it.

I believe, if you are eligible, you can got one for free from most chemists.
    Try that option for your dad.
    Phil Vievers...Balls...Joan Collins...Try...Orgasmic... RH the living legend.

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

The right wing pairing have nothing to do so they could be doing them, glad Child isn't doing them I prefer them in the arm.
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    The right wing pairing have nothing to do so they could be doing them, glad Child isn't doing them I prefer them in the arm.
    Comment is in utterly bad taste!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Funny though.

Learning All The Songs

Sr. Duffy at the Provy never gave a tetanus in the arm, apparently her other favourite on a Saturday after amateur RL fulltime no painkilling injections for stitches, even in the nether regions.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by HoofeHearted View Post
    I got a reminder from the GP Surgery.
    Phoned up and got an appointment for this Friday.
    Told me to go to the Saints ground for it.

I believe, if you are eligible, you can got one for free from most chemists.
    Try that option for your dad.
    Thanks for that. Much appreciated. Will make enquiries at local chemists.

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    I'm sorry but I am worried for the future when something becomes so taboo no one can say a word. If I am ever in need of the Police I am not going to say it is a burglary or an assault or even a murder if you want them there pronto homophobic is the way to go. When a section of society becomes so untouchable then you should worry too. They have always been there but they didn't ram it down your throat (pardon the pun) they quietly went about their lives what next necrophelia or beastiality becoming acceptable to ALL.
    I would imagine there are worse tastes in the world but I will never find out.
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

Banned

I'm sorry but I am worried for the future when something becomes so taboo no one can say a word. If I am ever in need of the Police I am not going to say it is a burglary or an assault or even a murder if you want them there pronto homophobic is the way to go. When a section of society becomes so untouchable then you should worry too. They have always been there but they didn't ram it down your throat (pardon the pun) they quietly went about their lives what next necrophelia or beastiality becoming acceptable to ALL.
    They probably 'quietly went about their lives' so as not to attract attention from the sort of knuckle - dragging idiot who liked to demonstrate his masculinity by queer-bashing.

And equating the activities of two consenting adults to necrophilia or bestiality is pathetic.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    They probably 'quietly went about their lives' so as not to attract attention from the sort of knuckle - dragging idiot who liked to demonstrate his masculinity by queer-bashing.
    And equating the activities of two consenting adults to necrophilia or bestiality is pathetic.

Yeah Webbo, as opposed to someone that supports a culturally inclusive society which is tolerant of peoples sexuality, political ideals, religious beliefs and of course supporters of other teams & sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    Yeah Webbo, as opposed to someone that supports a culturally inclusive society which is tolerant of peoples sexuality, political ideals, religious beliefs and of course supporters of other teams & sports.

There’s two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people’s culture.....

And the DUTCH!
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie's Boots View Post
    How did you get to have your flu jab at the Saints ground, if you don't mind me asking? Were you referred there or did you contact them independently to arrange your jab? I ask only because my Dad is over 80 and his GP surgery has been in hiding since the lockdown, hasn't even offered him a flu jab. So I'm trying to find a way of him getting a jab as he has one every year and obviously this year is more important than ever.
    The health centre at Atlas St are using the Saints ground because of the expected large take up for the jab, thats about 5 surgeries, got my appointment by phone Moday jabbed Wednesday.

Got A Season Ticket

Have you really compared homosexuality to necrophilia and beastiality? Tell me that’s not what you’ve done?

Who is ‘they’? If you mean homosexuals again, it looks like you want them to stay behind closed doors and keep quiet? Happy to be corrected if I’ve read that statement wrong.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    I think you need to make a distinction between aspects of a person that are genetic or otherwise unchangeable - gender, race, sexuality, age, disability, etc - and personal choices that people make like sport preference or religion or politics or favourite kind of cake.

It is idiotic to criticise, mock or discriminate against someone for something they have no control over. Similarly idiotic to want to ban the criticism or mocking of an individual's personal life choices.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    There’s two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people’s culture.....

And the DUTCH!
    What’s up with the Dutch? They can be a bit of pain to work with but they’re generally decent.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

No Saints tattoos on show or Saints tops or it may hurt a little!! I know one of the nurses very well, she's under strict instructions.