Jungle Out There Banner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55

Thread: Huddersfield

  1. #1
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bury
    Posts
    861
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Huddersfield

    Sounds like Theo is ok to play but Taia might not be risked. Roby is out after head injury against Hull KR

  2. #2
    In The South Stand STIDDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Wigoon
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint from Bury View Post
    Sounds like Theo is ok to play but Taia might not be risked. Roby is out after head injury against Hull KR
    I think they are seeing how Theo goes in today's session.

  3. #3
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Where's Josh Eaves at these days? I know he's had rotten luck with injuries but I always thought he had bags of potential. Haven't heard anything of him for a while.

  4. #4
    In The South Stand saintgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    eccleston
    Posts
    4,230
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Roby will be a big miss. Maybe some switching of Smith/Bentley?

  5. #5
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,728
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Roby will be a gigantic miss. Can we win without him? I'm not so sure. Will Dodd come in if Fages misses out, or is he going to come straight back in after his scan was clear given Roby is out?

  6. #6
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    under the laughing tree
    Posts
    1,065
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I suppose we are going to have to get used to not having Roby in a year or so. I know a lot of fan’s wouldn’t be happy with Fages running out as hooker but id be willing to give him a go if Welsby & Dodd could replace him in the halfbacks.

  7. #7
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ashton
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,715
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    Where's Josh Eaves at these days? I know he's had rotten luck with injuries but I always thought he had bags of potential. Haven't heard anything of him for a while.
    In the squad for Friday.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

  8. #8
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    In the squad for Friday.
    Excellent!

  9. #9
    Got A Season Ticket Mr.Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St.Helens - where else?
    Age
    68
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Is this game being televised? Checked listings and can find the highlights listed but not the game? Is it me missing something obvious? ��

  10. #10
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Newport, Shropshire
    Posts
    1,626
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Yat View Post
    Is this game being televised? Checked listings and can find the highlights listed but not the game? Is it me missing something obvious? ��
    Its on Sky Sports Mix, which still has a separate HD channel. Apparently RL isnt as important as American Football or something or other.

  11. #11
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bury
    Posts
    861
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I see Leeds v Wakefield is off due to Covid( due to be played Thursday) .

  12. #12
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Newport, Shropshire
    Posts
    1,626
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint from Bury View Post
    I see Leeds v Wakefield is off due to Covid( due to be played Thursday) .
    I’ve just seen that 6 Dire players affected but they are still playing.

    P.S. I’ve noticed a bit of an ambiguity in my post. Dire are still playing, not the affected players. If they’re first choice players, the decision to go ahead seems brave or foolhardy.
    Last edited by Suttoner; 2nd September 2020 at 13:58. Reason: PS

  13. #13
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suttoner View Post
    It’s on Sky Sports Mix, which still has a separate HD channel. Apparently RL isn’t as important as American Football or something or other.
    I think you mean the darts mate!

  14. #14
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Newport, Shropshire
    Posts
    1,626
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    I think you mean the darts mate!
    Something like that. Just push RL off the normal channels because the people who pay for it are an unimportant minority.

  15. #15
    In The South Stand STIDDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Wigoon
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    With the Huddersfield game only 2 days away have any of you season ticket holders received their Coupon Code for the September fixtures on OURLEAGUE livestream.

  16. #16
    In The South Stand Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,798
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suttoner View Post
    It’s on Sky Sports Mix, which still has a separate HD channel. Apparently RL isn’t as important as American Football or something or other.
    416 on Sky. I had re set my series link too.

  17. #17
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    457
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    With the Huddersfield game only 2 days away have any of you season ticket holders received their Coupon Code for the September fixtures on OURLEAGUE livestream.
    I haven't.
    Also forgot my log in details for the our league App. I am unsure how they can be contacted to reset my details
    Last edited by 58er; 2nd September 2020 at 14:25. Reason: Sorted password

  18. #18
    In The South Stand STIDDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Wigoon
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 58er View Post
    I haven't.
    Also forgot my log in details for the our league App. I am unsure how they can be contacted to reset my details
    I think you can re register using your Email address. There was a link provided by the club if you have not received a code, I,ve used that to send an Email update.

  19. #19
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    457
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    I think you can re register using your Email address. There was a link provided by the club if you have not received a code, I,ve used that to send an Email update.
    Sorted my password thanks.
    I thought the link you mention was to contact saints if you had not received your code

  20. #20
    In The South Stand STIDDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Wigoon
    Posts
    4,392
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 58er View Post
    Sorted my password thanks.
    I thought the link you mention was to contact saints if you had not received your code
    It was but I've used it to tell them I need the September one.

  21. #21
    Got A Replica Shirt
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Just amazed so many people still subscribing to Sky Sports after it’s become a Party Political channel.

  22. #22
    In The South Stand
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wilts
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destry View Post
    Just amazed so many people still subscribing to Sky Sports after it’s become a Party Political channel.
    To be honest I find its projecting of US problems on UK society increasingly annoying. Its like there is an attitude that if there’s a big issue in the States then it must be one in Britain as well when the reality is the two countries are vastly different. Pathetic.

  23. #23
    Got A Season Ticket Mr.Yat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St.Helens - where else?
    Age
    68
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Thanks Suttoner..... Great shout mate. Feckin Caribbean Premier League!!!! On instead ��

  24. #24
    In The South Stand Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,798
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destry View Post
    Just amazed so many people still subscribing to Sky Sports after it’s become a Party Political channel.
    I'm seriously thinking about cancelling it, I'm bloody sick of hearing the nonsense.

  25. #25
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    With the Huddersfield game only 2 days away have any of you season ticket holders received their Coupon Code for the September fixtures on OURLEAGUE livestream.
    Thought that was only for August?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •