Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Review Panel – August 31

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Have they got big biceps purple, and have you had a squeeze. You don't take a backward step do you? Mithering those starlets at Oral, offering up your bag of mint balls.
    Offering oral more like
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    It won't bother him playing against those two, although he may be consider having a tetanus jab in case Jamma bites him and wear box to keep him protected from Tommy two tugs.
    In reality he got "daddied" by old head Millington, who was holding his shirt trying to win the penalty and finished up stupidly head butting him.

As I always say, let the disciplinary do their job and they've made their decision, so he'll have to sit out a few games, hopefully he'll have learned his lesson from his 1st time in front of the judge. He's a good young player, there's no doubt but he'll have to cool it.
    I suppose we'll have to see how Joe Shorrocks goes, he's another who won't take a backward step.
    Do we really have to put up with this bloke's crap? Isn't it time he was given a red card again?
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by warringtonsaint View Post
    Do we really have to put up with this bloke's crap? Isn't it time he was given a red card again?

He’s just a child wanting attention. I would think he spends as much time on red vee as he does on the Wigan board.

Banned

It won't bother him playing against those two, although he may be consider having a tetanus jab in case Jamma bites him and wear box to keep him protected from Tommy two tugs.
    In reality he got "daddied" by old head Millington, who was holding his shirt trying to win the penalty and finished up stupidly head butting him.

As I always say, let the disciplinary do their job and they've made their decision, so he'll have to sit out a few games, hopefully he'll have learned his lesson from his 1st time in front of the judge. He's a good young player, there's no doubt but he'll have to cool it.
    I suppose we'll have to see how Joe Shorrocks goes, he's another who won't take a backward step.
    You've daddied a few eh Torbett?

Quote Originally Posted by warringtonsaint View Post
    Ben Flower you mean?

Banned

[QUOTE=Angry Dave;797514]You've daddied a few eh Torbett?[/QUOTE)

I think purple Brian is more likely to get daddied.

Starting A Programme Collection

Bloody school kid , never mind redvee he should be at school. He’s just a big child...
    Last edited by mr chips; 3rd September 2020 at 18:13. Reason: Meant redvee not recover

Banned

Backwards step...? More like a backwards gallop. Beat a faster retreat than an Italian tank in reverse...

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Tonights ref may aswell be wearing a Wigan shirt. Shocking. Hull KR spanking them!
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

These Wigan youngsters gave a good account of themselves - several absolute world beaters on show tonight........can't wait for the next bulletin from that idiot. Actually, yes, I can wait.
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Backwards step...? More like a backwards gallop. Beat a faster retreat than an Italian tank in reverse...
    Another clone from the Goon sh!tbag production line

Banned

I'm still waiting to see how Joe Shorrocks does.

He's supposed to be good I've heard.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

The right hand side defence was awful, and HKR went for it. I'd hate to see Harry Smiths missed tackle count!! He's a good young player, but it shows how much we miss Tommy Leuluai and his defensive attitude.

HKR were excellent and thoroughly well deserved their win. Someone posted on twitter that it should be an easy Wigan win, and I replied that was a dangerous attitude to go into the game with.
    The only positive I could come out with from the game was Joe Greenwoods performance, I'm one of his biggest critics but thought he, and Joe Shorrocks went well.

Banned

The right hand side defence was awful, and HKR went for it. I'd hate to see Harry Smiths missed tackle count!! He's a good young player, but it shows how much we miss Tommy Leuluai and his defensive attitude.

HKR were excellent and thoroughly well deserved their win. Someone posted on twitter that it should be an easy Wigan win, and I replied that was a dangerous attitude to go into the game with.
    The only positive I could come out with from the game was Joe Greenwoods performance, I'm one of his biggest critics but thought he, and Joe Shorrocks went well.
    Almost as much as he hated to see you at academy games.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I'm still waiting to see how Joe Shorrocks does.

He's supposed to be good I've heard.
    Expect you are still waiting.

A little bit of bait in the water is all it takes to catch this whopper........
    Last edited by warringtonsaint; 3rd September 2020 at 20:53.