Jungle Out There Banner
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 66

Thread: Match Review Panel – August 31

  1. #26
    In The South Stand STIDDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Wigoon
    Posts
    4,388
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    Mr Hardaker seems happy about it...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/zakhardak...78813686116353
    He's long overdue for controversy, looking forward to Zak's homophobic accusation when he gets wrapped up in a tackle with Tommy Mak.

  2. #27
    In The South Stand saintgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    eccleston
    Posts
    4,228
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Is that really him? I can’t imagine he would be that stupid to make such comments.

  3. #28
    In The South Stand Dux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    4,165
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintgeorge View Post
    Is that really him? I can’t imagine he would be that stupid to make such comments.
    It absolutely is him.

  4. #29
    In The South Stand Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,796
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    Mr Hardaker seems happy about it...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/zakhardak...78813686116353
    I can't wait for the derby. I get the feeling it's going to be a naughty one.

  5. #30
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    3,815
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    It won't bother him playing against those two, although he may be consider having a tetanus jab in case Jamma bites him and wear box to keep him protected from Tommy two tugs.
    In reality he got "daddied" by old head Millington, who was holding his shirt trying to win the penalty and finished up stupidly head butting him.

    As I always say, let the disciplinary do their job and they've made their decision, so he'll have to sit out a few games, hopefully he'll have learned his lesson from his 1st time in front of the judge. He's a good young player, there's no doubt but he'll have to cool it.
    I suppose we'll have to see how Joe Shorrocks goes, he's another who won't take a backward step.
    Ha ha ha ha
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  6. #31
    Got A Season Ticket scrogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintgeorge View Post
    Is that really him? I can’t imagine he would be that stupid to make such comments.
    The person who has previously been accused of burglary, assaulting a student, homophobic comments to a referee during a match, drink driving and of course drug use?
    I think he probably is that stupid!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #32
    In The South Stand Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,796
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Ha ha ha ha
    He's really starting to wind me up at the moment (yes Brian you are, well done). Sad •••••••.

  8. #33
    In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,975
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    Mr Hardaker seems happy about it...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/zakhardak...78813686116353
    We have always known he is a tosspot, but this just shows there is no change, no matter how many mistakes he makes.

  9. #34
    In The South Stand Webbo Again's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Refugee from the fascist state of RLFans
    Posts
    4,112
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    We have always known he is a tosspot, but this just shows there is no change, no matter how many mistakes he makes.
    You must forgive him, and certainly not seek to punish him.

    He has *issues*
    I f*cking hate wi*an. And rugby yawnion. And Tories. And Brexit f*ckwits.

  10. #35
    In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,975
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    You must forgive him, and certainly not seek to punish him.

    He has *issues*
    Should be employed selling the Big Issue

  11. #36
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    3,815
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    He's really starting to wind me up at the moment (yes Brian you are, well done). Sad •••••••.
    His sig on cherryandwhite tells you all you need to know.
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  12. #37
    Starting A Programme Collection greggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    What has he said

  13. #38
    In The South Stand Tez the Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,457
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    By the looks of it his tweets in general are as cringeworthy as you’d imagine them to be.
    Steve Prescott MBE (1973-2013)
    V

  14. #39
    In The South Stand Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,796
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    His sig on cherryandwhite tells you all you need to know.
    I don't go on there as I'd be as welcome as fart in a wet suit. Bit like one of them coming on here.

  15. #40
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr chips View Post
    He deserved all he got, did it against a Leeds player the other week but got away with it, get used to the name Morgan Smithers he doesn’t know the meaning hard but fair..!!!!!!!!
    We’ll have to get used to the name Morgan Smithies instead!
    Sorry Mr C couldn’t resist!

  16. #41
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    504
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    We’ll have to get used to the name Morgan Smithies instead!
    Sorry Mr C couldn’t resist!
    It may as well be Morgan Skerrett soon enough given how he's acting...

  17. #42
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    3,815
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Rogues bigging him up like he's the next Kevin Ward.

    If he was that good, he'd be at their parent club, Canberra like Bateman, Sutton & Williams
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  18. #43
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,335
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    Mr Hardaker seems happy about it...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/zakhardak...78813686116353

    I can’t help but think he’s really is just that thick he doesn’t realise what an absolute hypocrite he is being. Throwing TMak under the bus to defend Smithies who really needs someone to tell him he’s done wrong before he makes such a big mess of it that he could ruin his career.

    Hardaker thinks that defending Smithies is the right thing, regardless of wrongdoing, because Leeds, Cas and Wigan all defended Him to the hilt instead of kicking him into touch.

    Next thing you know, Smithies will think it’s ok to (deep breath) Homophobically abuse a ref and other players, break into a students accommodation and tw4t two people, get kicked out at Leeds because Brian Macdermott said he wouldn’t toe the line, balls up in the NRL, punch a girl on a dance floor in a Leeds nightclub, take cocaine whilst playing and let a whole team down (again!)(but still play the semi after you fail?!) , and after a looooong ban (but less than Rangi Chase for the same offence) commit a drink driving offence!
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

    This life is more than just a read through.

  19. #44
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrogger View Post
    The person who has previously been accused of burglary, assaulting a student, homophobic comments to a referee during a match, drink driving and of course drug use?
    I think he probably is that stupid!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Zak’s comments smack of someone not in full control ... which is concerning for his mental health etc
    Wouldn’t wish that on any human being, just hope he isn’t back on the slide

  20. #45
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    612
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Is he for real. Such an idiot, think there was only Wigan that would sign hi ,, still let them down drunk driving was it. Just a scally no sense at all. Prick ...

  21. #46
    In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,975
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    I can’t help but think he’s really is just that thick he doesn’t realise what an absolute hypocrite he is being. Throwing TMak under the bus to defend Smithies who really needs someone to tell him he’s done wrong before he makes such a big mess of it that he could ruin his career.

    Hardaker thinks that defending Smithies is the right thing, regardless of wrongdoing, because Leeds, Cas and Wigan all defended Him to the hilt instead of kicking him into touch.

    Next thing you know, Smithies will think it’s ok to (deep breath) Homophobically abuse a ref and other players, break into a students accommodation and tw4t two people, get kicked out at Leeds because Brian Macdermott said he wouldn’t toe the line, balls up in the NRL, punch a girl on a dance floor in a Leeds nightclub, take cocaine whilst playing and let a whole team down (again!)(but still play the semi after you fail?!) , and after a looooong ban (but less than Rangi Chase for the same offence) commit a drink driving offence!
    That has to be the worst list from anyone I can remember in RL.

  22. #47
    Got A Season Ticket sinkers89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    30
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Was it the ref he directed his homophobic abuse st or was it Mark Flanagan??

    Had a spat with Jamie Foster not to long ago as well, the daft git.

  23. #48
    In The West Stand Belgian Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,975
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    Was it the ref he directed his homophobic abuse st or was it Mark Flanagan??

    Had a spat with Jamie Foster not to long ago as well, the daft git.
    Not 100% sure but I thought it was Childs.

  24. #49
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    It won't bother him playing against those two, although he may be consider having a tetanus jab in case Jamma bites him and wear box to keep him protected from Tommy two tugs.
    In reality he got "daddied" by old head Millington, who was holding his shirt trying to win the penalty and finished up stupidly head butting him.

    As I always say, let the disciplinary do their job and they've made their decision, so he'll have to sit out a few games, hopefully he'll have learned his lesson from his 1st time in front of the judge. He's a good young player, there's no doubt but he'll have to cool it.
    I suppose we'll have to see how Joe Shorrocks goes, he's another who won't take a backward step.
    Have they got big biceps purple, and have you had a squeeze. You don't take a backward step do you? Mithering those starlets at Oral, offering up your bag of mint balls.

  25. #50
    Learning All The Songs RJM25R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Royton, Oldham
    Posts
    1,335
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    That has to be the worst list from anyone I can remember in RL.
    And that’s just what we know about.... McDermott alluded to there being issues they kept in-house before he finally lost faith in him and let him go....
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

    This life is more than just a read through.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •