Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Programme for Sunday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Noooobie

Default Programme for Sunday

Saints do a great job with their e-programme and it's definitely the way of the future - no printing costs, links that sponsors can measure. But we've decided this is too significant an event (first ever behind closed doors or first since 1904, depending on your definition of 'behind closed doors') not to have a physical souvenir so we're doing a programme that also includes all the NRL teams for this weekend, plus stats and features.This has never been tried before, a 'Big League' style publication taking in English games. They're £3.50 and only 100 will be printed. At the printers now and posted to you in time for the weekend, Royal Mail willing. If you're interested, here is the link https://mascordbrownz.com/product/pr...to-be-printed/

Learning All The Songs
    Stood at the back of Stand B in Knowsley Road

Quote Originally Posted by steavis View Post
    Saints do a great job with their e-programme and it's definitely the way of the future - no printing costs, links that sponsors can measure. But we've decided this is too significant an event (first ever behind closed doors or first since 1904, depending on your definition of 'behind closed doors') not to have a physical souvenir so we're doing a programme that also includes all the NRL teams for this weekend, plus stats and features.This has never been tried before, a 'Big League' style publication taking in English games. They're £3.50 and only 100 will be printed. At the printers now and posted to you in time for the weekend, Royal Mail willing. If you're interested, here is the link https://mascordbrownz.com/product/pr...to-be-printed/
    I don't recognise the ground but I'm pretty sure they are football goal posts and markings, may not be the best choice for a souvenir Rugby programme

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Grouse View Post
    I don't recognise the ground but I'm pretty sure they are football goal posts and markings, may not be the best choice for a souvenir Rugby programme
    It's probably down south.

Learning All The Songs

On FB, Steve Mascord has explained why they chose this picture. It was free, and was an ideal fit for the lettering. I appreciate they might not have had a lot of time

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by maghullsaint View Post
    On FB, Steve Mascord has explained why they chose this picture. It was free, and was an ideal fit for the lettering. I appreciate they might not have had a lot of time
    Just the wrong game so it doesn't really work however you dress it up.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

I hadn't really looked at this thread until now.
    We constantly seem to 'under-achieve' where stuff like this is concerned. It's a football ground FFS. No excuses!

Learning All The Songs
    Stood at the back of Stand B in Knowsley Road

Quote Originally Posted by maghullsaint View Post
    If no one buys any of the 100 that have been printed that "free" picture could turn out expensive.

It should be a collector's item as an example of crass stupidity.