Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: I like this

Banned

Default I like this

Think I'll treat myself for my new gym/office/man cave. Some other good ones too if you like this kind of thing.

https://www.redbrickdesign.co.uk/pro...t-print-poster

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

Yeah, good stuff on there. I wish they had a KR one inside the ground like the ones they have of Central Park, Wilderspool etc.

Other forums have threads for unofficial merchandise, art, posters, etc, so maybe this should be the place for anything people find online or on their travels that they think other Saints fans may be interested in.

Stick them all in here. I was going to edit the thread title, but 'I like this' is perfect really!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gray77 View Post
    Yeah, good stuff on there. I wish they had a KR one inside the ground like the ones they have of Central Park, Wilderspool etc.

Other forums have threads for unofficial merchandise, art, posters, etc, so maybe this should be the place for anything people find online or on their travels that they think other Saints fans may be interested in.

Stick them all in here. I was going to edit the thread title, but 'I like this' is perfect really!
    Fair play. I was actually thinking along the same lines of something inside the ground but decided I was happy with the existing picture as that's the gates I used to go in as a kid.

It might be worth a call at those prices if you wanted something in particular doing.

Nice, like it.

In The South Stand Paul Newlove's Avatar

Classy that.. Like it

Nice, like it.