Jungle Out There Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UEFA To Abolish FFP?

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    Mate we are currently 21 points clear of you, a record margin, have won the league with a record 7 games to go and are the current European and World Champions... i think its safe to say we probably have players as good as if not better than those 3.
    You may win it again next season, either you or us, but i guarantee it won't be by such a big margin

Guessing City (along with United) will have to be spending big again next year in order to get anywhere near winning a trophy...
    Jordan "B**tard" Turner!

Just a quick note to say **** the EFL.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Just a quick note to say **** the EFL.

Got a feeling that if Wigan have a good solicitor to fight this then they could create merry hell for the EFL, even a blind person can see how the EFL failed in the due diligence over the change of ownership. This is the sort of thing that could end up in the courts for years, should Wigan fight on if the appeal is unsuccessful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    Got a feeling that if Wigan have a good solicitor to fight this then they could create merry hell for the EFL, even a blind person can see how the EFL failed in the due diligence over the change of ownership. This is the sort of thing that could end up in the courts for years, should Wigan fight on if the appeal is unsuccessful.
    I don't believe we will. It costs millions in the long run and we have no money to fight it. This appeal costs around 450000 with all costs going to the EFL whether we win or lose. It stinks to high heaven and we won't be the last club. Change is needed but while the Premier League gets richer and richer year after year the other 72(1) clubs are left to rot.