Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sculthorpe and Bailey

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    I’ve found the game in this video, doesnt show the headbutt, just the scuffle and Cowie walking off with a bloody nose, its brilliant how he only got a sin bin for it. Its at 4:20 onwards.

https://youtu.be/K8WW1pi1oPI

Was it a headbutt though? From what I remember from where I was stood, they went to pack down and the head of 'fat as a' Cowie snapped back as Foggy slugged him with a crisp uppercut. But it was a long time ago now so I may be wrong (or maybe it was am uppercut followed by a headbutt ).

Also in that clip was another dirty piescum cheapshot merchant, Kelvin Skerritt. Shoulder charge into Goulding's (?) head as Goulding is held in the tackle. And never even got sent off.

And whether Newton was hard or not, he sh*t-out so often in games he came across as a soft-arse, Bailey-like player, always the third-man in, rarely taking the ball in. But always ready with a snide punch or high tackle. I'll leave it there, because I've had bans for venting at the piece of turd before and don't want another.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Ah, right. 5-4 they won didn't they? I'm sure he put one on Bell in the 41-6 game too, almost certain in fact, just in front of the scaff.
    That was the game Skerrett hit McCracken with his elbow and tried to claim it wasn't him when he got sent off. Referee looked confused but asked Skerrett to show him his number. Skerrett then had to skulk off past the popular side.
    McCracken finally got up looking very dazed and ran the ball in from the penalty.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Colin View Post
    I remember ex saint willie talau being a tough nut
    I saw him get banjoed by a lad in Zoo bar back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Cheers mate. That tackle from Jarrod McCracken on Dean Bell was a belter. I'm sure that was the 41-6 Boxing Day game, still one of my favourite games ever.
    One of my favorite KR memories. Bell was an arrogant cock and he got completely owned by McCracken. I don't think it was the Coors game though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    Was it a headbutt though? From what I remember from where I was stood, they went to pack down and the head of 'fat as a' Cowie snapped back as Foggy slugged him with a crisp uppercut. But it was a long time ago now so I may be wrong (or maybe it was am uppercut followed by a headbutt ).

Also in that clip was another dirty piescum cheapshot merchant, Kelvin Skerritt. Shoulder charge into Goulding's (?) head as Goulding is held in the tackle. And never even got sent off.

And whether Newton was hard or not, he sh*t-out so often in games he came across as a soft-arse, Bailey-like player, always the third-man in, rarely taking the ball in. But always ready with a snide punch or high tackle. I'll leave it there, because I've had bans for venting at the piece of turd before and don't want another.
    Couldn't agree more about Newton, one of the worst Iv'e seen for late and off the ball hits.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    One of my favorite KR memories. Bell was an arrogant cock and he got completely owned by McCracken. I don't think it was the Coors game though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Was the Lancs Cup Final earlier that season

Banned

I think it was the Coors game and remember McCracken shouting “Get up you soft C###” to Bell .

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post

Headbutt but Adam did warn him he was going to 'do him' five minutes earlier , foggy did give me the shirt after the game it was full of blood , auctioned the shirt off at Roby's testimonial made over £300.Foggy was 3rd rated heavyweight behind Bruno and ????? cant think of his name , on a different note I remember him flattening the Cas front row at the shed end at the ground in the fog , Samson , England and an other , no one said a word I'm sure that crapbag of a ref colin Morris was in charge he bottled it as usual .
    Last edited by roy litherland; 14th July 2020 at 18:46.
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Bailey also got a good hiding in London in 2011 after the Challenge Cup Final.
    What happened? I don't rememeber that one. And tent to remember the biff moments.

I rememeber the Scully one. The replay was shown and the commentators kind of when quiet to not bring too much attention to it. Basically I think it was just well deserved.

Anyone remember Baz mac having a bit of a scuffle with the guy from Hull. Nickname Knuckles. Can never remember his real name. But he put Baz into Disney land briefly.

Sky sports should really have saved all these and put a cool compilation

Quote Originally Posted by CGSaint View Post
    What happened? I don't rememeber that one. And tent to remember the biff moments.

I rememeber the Scully one. The replay was shown and the commentators kind of when quiet to not bring too much attention to it. Basically I think it was just well deserved.

Anyone remember Baz mac having a bit of a scuffle with the guy from Hull. Nickname Knuckles. Can never remember his real name. But he put Baz into Disney land briefly.

Sky sports should really have saved all these and put a cool compilation
    Craig Greenhill his name was. I thought it was Barry Ward who had a set to with him? Greenhill got the better of Ward but he didn't paste him

Got A Season Ticket

Always enjoyed the clip of Radford laying into Bailey, made it better in that it was a bit of a shitty way to do it with Bailey already on the floor and at a disadvantage.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    Foggy was 3rd rated heavyweight behind Bruno and ????? cant think of his name
    I am showing my age Roy but I think it was Gary Mason.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A.O.88 View Post
    Always enjoyed the clip of Radford laying into Bailey, made it better in that it was a bit of a shitty way to do it with Bailey already on the floor and at a disadvantage.
    Always a good watch that one.