Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jammer coming Home?

In The South Stand

In all the players who have played on a long time nobody has mentioned " benny Westwood 2 he was 38 you know!.

Banned

He doesn't count Ged he wasn't on the salary cap from the age of 33.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I'll bite. We're never going to replace Thompson like for like no matter what the circumstances, there's no one currently available who would come close that wouldn't cost a shit load of money.

I'll believe your tin pot club getting a new ground when I see it but understand this, you're a nothing club, you can only dream of signing players like Graham, producing the likes of Thompson and competing with us. And yes, I'm well aware you beat us, you're in esteemed company there.

Now get back to sitting in a shop doorway with your begging bowl.
    It was not intended to make you ‘bite’ or anyone else for that matter. If you can’t take a neutral observation that is your problem not ours.

The fact is this, saints are on the slide. Your coach is poor, it’s embarrassing for him - he looks lost. When we comprehensively out played you and took 2 points off you before the break it was absolutely appalling to see LMS take the lead in the sheds, in full view of the entire RL World.

Given that your coach is meant to be a tough guy I am surprised he didn’t act.

I like Eamonn. I’m certain he will have been squirming and desperately wishing he’d taken a different path than appointing Kristian Woolf. KW not only looks like desperate dan, his body language is that of complete confusion and you know he doesn’t know what he is doing.

Back to the point. You‘ll win tin pots for the next 2-3 seasons and the next coach will be rebuilding a Cunningham esque squad.

This nothing Club (ha ha ha, super league table toppers by record distance in 2017 lol how very amusing) is the place to be for up and coming young talent and we have the coaching team that EVERY player in the league knows is arguably the best in England. Wait and see.

Dream of jammer? Oh gosh it gets funnier. I seem to recall us paying a fee for Liam Watts a while back. He wipes the floor with James Graham. Simple as that. Oops.

In terms of not being able to produce talent like Thompson, I must put you right on that too. Daryl Clark won man of steel. Did Thompson? No. Point made. What about Westerman...god I can’t be bothered listing names.

You wait and see.

And all lives matter, it is of no credit to you or your forum suggesting the folk of Castleford are beggars. It’s offensive and wrong.

TF

Ps. Not interested in other offensive comments

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Tiger Fever,
    Care to comment on your new stadium plans, or will we have to 'wait and see' for that too?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Fever View Post
    It was not intended to make you ‘bite’ or anyone else for that matter. If you can’t take a neutral observation that is your problem not ours.

The fact is this, saints are on the slide. Your coach is poor, it’s embarrassing for him - he looks lost. When we comprehensively out played you and took 2 points off you before the break it was absolutely appalling to see LMS take the lead in the sheds, in full view of the entire RL World.

I like Eamonn. I’m certain he will have been squirming and desperately wishing he’d taken a different path than appointing Kristian Woolf. KW not only looks like desperate dan, his body language is that of complete confusion and you know he doesn’t know what he is doing.

Back to the point. You‘ll win tin pots for the next 2-3 seasons and the next coach will be rebuilding a Cunningham esque squad.

This nothing Club (ha ha ha, super league table toppers by record distance in 2017 lol how very amusing) is the place to be for up and coming young talent and we have the coaching team that EVERY player in the league knows is arguably the best in England. Wait and see.

Dream of jammer? Oh gosh it gets funnier. I seem to recall us paying a fee for Liam Watts a while back. He wipes the floor with James Graham. Simple as that. Oops.

In terms of not being able to produce talent like Thompson, I must put you right on that too. Daryl Clark won man of steel. Did Thompson? No. Point made. What about Westerman...god I can’t be bothered listing names.

You wait and see.

And all lives matter, it is of no credit to you or your forum suggesting the folk of Castleford are beggars. It’s offensive and wrong.

TF

Did you sit up all night writing that essay. You came on here making stupid comments and then don't like it when you get some stick back. As it goes, I don't mind Cas as a club, most of your fans are alright and you've done quite well in Leeds shadow but don't be making out you're some kind of big hitters in SL, you're not, your reply shows how small time you are.

You boast of being super league table toppers by record distance in 2017 like it's a huge achievement, I think you'll find another team did that last year, and also won the title and reached another final so your argument doesn't really carry much weight. Neither does producing Daryl Clarke who has only just overtaken Roby in the twilight of his career and what about Westerman? He wouldn't even get on our bench. I'll list some proper players who we've produced. Wellens, Prescott, Percival, Lomax, Roby, Cunningham, Makinson, Grace, Thompson, Knowles, Graham and the list goes on.

And I was making out your club are beggars, same as most of the clubs around you. As you were.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

You wait and see.

TF

Wow, I don't think I've seen as much delusion in my life

You're coming at the Super League Champions with this garbage, incredible stuff

I don't even know where to start with this but it's absolutely hilarious. Saints are a bigger club than Cas in every single area and that's all needs to be said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blobbynator View Post
    Wow, I don't think I've seen as much delusion in my life

You're coming at the Super League Champions with this garbage, incredible stuff

I don't even know where to start with this but it's absolutely hilarious. Saints are a bigger club than Cas in every single area and that's all needs to be said.
    The Joe Westerman part was hilarious, it must be someone on the wind up, probably that Rubber Duckie clown.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

You wait and see.

TF

Thats a lot of embarrassing guff, why didn't you read your content before posting. I don't mind the way Cas play (Saints Style) but when you see a Daryl Powell walking on the pitch embarrassing his players against the nilling they were getting against the Saints that's little more than a "pub side".

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...l-on-the-pitch

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Remember in 2017 when they sang We Are The Champions after finishing top? Aww bless.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Learning All The Songs

I could easily see Jammer extending his stay - guess it would be dependant on family situation with kids and schooling, but he will still be one of the better Props in the comp over here, and he will want to be able to play in front of the fans again, I am sure of that.

If he does well this season (whatever is left of it), I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a new 12 month deal, and retire at the same time as Roby (maybe).

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    I could easily see Jammer extending his stay - guess it would be dependant on family situation with kids and schooling, but he will still be one of the better Props in the comp over here, and he will want to be able to play in front of the fans again, I am sure of that.

If he does well this season (whatever is left of it), I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a new 12 month deal, and retire at the same time as Roby (maybe).
    The schooling year in OZ starts in January and I'm assuming his eldest daughter starts school in 2021. I reckon Jammer will bust his guts to finish his career on a high with us, he can achieve that over the next 4-5 months, hope the fans will be in the stadium to give him a send off he thoroughly deserves.

You wait and see.

TF

You were excellent in 2017, I'll give you that. And even though it was a close one in the semi against us, I think you deserved to beat us.

I think your overall superiority was shown at Old Trafford when you hammered Leeds in the final to become super league champions.

I quite like this story telling stuff. Too many people pulling you up with facts in my opinion. Killjoys aren't they?

Noooobie

Good luck with Desperate Dan.....

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Good luck with Glasshoughton! ...

Thanks very much. All the best with the new stadium

Learning All The Songs

Good luck with the building inspector when they eventually turn up to condemn your joint

Noooobie

Good luck with your new signing...Liam Watts will be ready. You’ll not finish above us this year. Or next.

The St GEORGE fans have had views on ‘Jammer’ for quite a while now..

Example comments

‘Graham is a spent force’

‘Graham needs to get his bags packed and hop on the first plane home. Can replace him with an Under 14s prop from Penshurst RSL. The notion we need a ‘replacement’ for him is just ridiculous as other than attitude, Graham hasn’t been a first grader for two seasons. Anyone who is willing to take him, and pay his salary should be thanked and then run before they change their minds’

‘Graham has been pinching money for the past 2 seasons but’

‘Graham needs to do the right thing. He’s gone, he wouldn’t even make Jersey Flegg never mind UK super league’

‘Do what’s best and say adios’

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/t...graham.477664/

Over 450 comments. No delusion or random one or two comments.

Good luck with your new go forward

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Thanks very much. All the best with the new stadium
    It should be just in time for the next millennium.

Got A Season Ticket

I wouldnt mind, but just like Wakefield, they lied to get a licence. Promised a new stadium within a year. That was like 10 years + ago.

Ive seen better stadiums in the amateur game lol

Got A Season Ticket

You wait and see.

TF

Good fun TF - presume you’ve popped up here with poop because its a bit boring on the The Real RL Banter ( aka the Cas show) at the moment ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Saint View Post
    Good fun TF - presume you’ve popped up here with poop because its a bit boring on the The Real RL Banter ( aka the Cas show) at the moment ?
    Got to admire him though, he is sticking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    It should be just in time for the next millennium.

Bit optimistic that

Good luck with your new signing...Liam Watts will be ready. You’ll not finish above us this year. Or next.

The St GEORGE fans have had views on ‘Jammer’ for quite a while now..

Example comments

‘Graham is a spent force’

‘Graham needs to get his bags packed and hop on the first plane home. Can replace him with an Under 14s prop from Penshurst RSL. The notion we need a ‘replacement’ for him is just ridiculous as other than attitude, Graham hasn’t been a first grader for two seasons. Anyone who is willing to take him, and pay his salary should be thanked and then run before they change their minds’

‘Graham has been pinching money for the past 2 seasons but’

‘Graham needs to do the right thing. He’s gone, he wouldn’t even make Jersey Flegg never mind UK super league’

‘Do what’s best and say adios’

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/t...graham.477664/

Over 450 comments. No delusion or random one or two comments.

Good luck with your new go forward
    Adios. Now what do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    Good luck with the building inspector when they eventually turn up to condemn your joint
    Or make it an English Heritage site

Banned

This nothing Club (ha ha ha, super league table toppers by record distance in 2017 lol how very amusing)

Worth mentioning that Huddersfield won the League Leader's Shield in 2013.

They faded back into mid-table mediocrity without winning one of the two major honours as well.