Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: James Bentley in Demand

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by WidnesExile View Post
    I totally agree and I said exactly that earlier in the Thread.

He has a great base to start from with such excellent defence but we need more from him going forward. Next year we'll have no Tia and we will have Thompson who also appears to be a defensive minded back Row. Could we be short in attack with Bentley & Thompson?????

Knowles is another who is better in defence than attack as well, LMS is proably better than all 3 with ball in hand but misses far more tackles and gives away a lot more penalties

A lot of the onus will be on our centres and our bench to provide the creativity and go forward in attack but our defence should be rock solid with those 3 in the pack

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Bentleys game isn’t making hard yards but in time i think he will be one of the best strike back rowers in the game. He may not make many metres but he’s classy. He’s one of those players that only touches the ball 3 times in 40 minutes but scores a try and has a hand in another.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post
    Bentleys game isn’t making hard yards but in time i think he will be one of the best strike back rowers in the game. He may not make many metres but he’s classy. He’s one of those players that only touches the ball 3 times in 40 minutes but scores a try and has a hand in another.
    He needs to be more involved than 3-4 times per game. but maybe he is playing to instructions. After seeing the videos of him playing centre for Bradford he certainly has the capability to be a running SR,