Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Salary Cap

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I'd love you to explain how any Saints fan is bitter towards your shower of shit.
    I have given the only feasible explanation but as Stella seems to have hijacked your account it may not make much sense at present.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie McWolf View Post
    I have given the only feasible explanation but as Stella seems to have hijacked your account it may not make much sense at present.
    Something else you're wrong about then as I've not touched a drop of alcohol since weekend. You are mistaking bitterness for dislike, you're not really on the radar to be honest. It shows how small time you are when you celebrated beating a big team in a meaningful game by going on a fantastic league run and bowing out to the might of Castleford, at home, in front of 1 man and his dog. But we're bitter?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie McWolf View Post
    I have no idea WHY you would be bitter, but it was the only explanation I could come up with for your baseless post. Making up stuff doesn’t really count. As for a player missing a few rounds amounting to requiring the largest medical staff in history... So the real question as ever is why bother referencing Wire in this way? Based on your last answer I confirm the question is rhetorical, I don’t expect an answer that makes any sense.
    Once again, i have absolutely no bitterness towards a club that has not been relevant since 1955, as for my first post, it is not baseless at all, someone who has had 3 shoulder surgeries in the space of less than a year hints at a deeper problem with it, Greg Inglis retired from the NRL due to shoulder and knee problems, is signing a 33 year old who has been out of the game for 2 years the best idea, even if he was a great player. As for for the salary cap i am entitled to my opinion given the big money signing you consistently make in your desperate attempt to end a drought that will qualify for the state pension next year. If anyone is bitter surely it is you, given that you are on a Saints fan forum, whats the matter, trying to hang on to the coattails of our success?

Learning All The Songs

Tuborg is brewed by Carlsberg and is the Danish version Fosters, even Carlsberg green is seen as being better (but not bitter).
    Didnt know it was the Danish version of Fosters, one thing for sure is it is still better than Carling.

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    Once again, i have absolutely no bitterness towards a club that has not been relevant since 1955, as for my first post, it is not baseless at all, someone who has had 3 shoulder surgeries in the space of less than a year hints at a deeper problem with it, Greg Inglis retired from the NRL due to shoulder and knee problems, is signing a 33 year old who has been out of the game for 2 years the best idea, even if he was a great player. As for for the salary cap i am entitled to my opinion given the big money signing you consistently make in your desperate attempt to end a drought that will qualify for the state pension next year. If anyone is bitter surely it is you, given that you are on a Saints fan forum, whats the matter, trying to hang on to the coattails of our success?
    Damn, busted!

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    Didnt know it was the Danish version of Fosters, one thing for sure is it is still better than Carling.
    Is anything worse? (Grunhalle?)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bostik Bailey View Post
    I'm too young to have tried that but my Dad tells me it was woeful. Carlsberg do one in a orange can that's quite like VB and very nice but I've never seen it outside Denmark.

Banned

Slalom lager?
    Tartan bitter was also particularly egregious as well...

Banned

Harp Lager wasn't great either. Greenalls bitter was a good partner for Grunhalle, both so bad, that I drank Mild. It was so funny, Greenalls bitter was that bad people bought bottles of Bulls Eye Brown to drown the taste of the bitter they had just bought. Grunhalle was that bad people bought cider to drown the taste (snakebite) and ended up climbing the walls by closing time. No bar snacks then unless the Kershaw cockle man came around and god they were minging.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Harp Lager wasn't great either. Greenalls bitter was a good partner for Grunhalle, both so bad, that I drank Mild. It was so funny, Greenalls bitter was that bad people bought bottles of Bulls Eye Brown to drown the taste of the bitter they had just bought. Grunhalle was that bad people bought cider to drown the taste (snakebite) and ended up climbing the walls by closing time. No bar snacks then unless the Kershaw cockle man came around and god they were minging.
    The cockleman and his basket on a Friday night! If you could see some of those houses where they were shelled around Beth Ave, we should all be immune from any bacteria that Covid 19 might bring
    Last edited by Woolyback; 11th June 2020 at 09:22.

Banned

Used to get Aass in certain places in Norway, that was pretty shocking.

Quite enjoyed this though.

Learning All The Songs

https://youtu.be/v-IY78Lid6U

They made a good TV add though, pity the draught beer was crap.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Thats going back in time.....Bulls Eye Bitter, was a good combination. Double Diamond was another one that needed a bit of an added boost. Drunk 10 pints of Tartan Bitter once in Rhyl with some Scottish lads that stuff gave me the worse hangover of all time.

Banned

Stella. Tastes like I imagine toilet cleaner to taste. Kronenbourg isn't much better.

Any of that hoppy, bittery, lemony IPA sh*t that the hipsters seem to love.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    Stella. Tastes like I imagine toilet cleaner to taste. Kronenbourg isn't much better.

Always had you down as a Stones Bitter man.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post

So you have never been drunk enough to try toilet cleaner? They don't even drink Stella in Belgium, where it comes from.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    So you have never been drunk enough to try toilet cleaner? They don't even drink Stella in Belgium, where it comes from.
    I've drank in a few toilets.

Banned

Had a few of these in Berlin a couple of years back. Not a bad drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

We must have sold that stuff at Langtree in the Cunningham era.

A bit of me ;-)
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Banned

Much less depressing now this thread. Beering Albanian style, decent swally too, Korce I think it was called.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Much less depressing now this thread. Beering Albanian style, decent swally too, Korce I think it was called.

Which one is the drink?

An odd one was 'mixed', or mild over bitter.
    The odd thing about it was, if you served it upside down, it tasted different and was 'wrong'.

Edit...Upside down gave it a dirty head.
    (There's probably a joke there somewhere)

...And all the women drank 'Red Witches', Pernod, cider and blackcurrant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    Which one is the drink?
    The red thing on the wall smart arse.