Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Nathan Ashe

WARNING! WOLF FAN!

Default Nathan Ashe

Watching the Magic Weekend replay yesterday I realised that this lad seems to have completely disappeared. He was never actually on my radar so what was the script. Was he a highly thought of local product? Was he bought in? What happened to him? Genuinely curious.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quick Google search shows he's gone back to NZ and playing for Hibiscus Coast

http://www.kiwileaguecentral.com/reg...a-nathan-ashe/

Just another player who looked the part but for one reason or another never made it

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie McWolf View Post
    Watching the Magic Weekend replay yesterday I realised that this lad seems to have completely disappeared. He was never actually on my radar so what was the script. Was he a highly thought of local product? Was he bought in? What happened to him? Genuinely curious.
    I think he came in and had one decent game and people thought he was going to kick on, but he was way too slow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    I think he came in and had one decent game and people thought he was going to kick on, but he was way too slow.
    I remember his name and vaguely remember him playing and being useless, could easily be any of a number of players from around that time mind.

Banned

Used to be mates with him. He signed a contract to go play for london they got relagated. Ended up going playing a season union down their for a low league team then packed in playing for a bit. Not seen him in years so no ides now

He had a serious knee injury before he even made the first team. Lost his cutting edge that made him a great prospect in that position.

Nathan Brown attempted to turn him into a stand off as a result. He struggled with the transition and dropped off the radar.

He was an exciting player so it was a shame he didn't make it.
    I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong.