Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LMS to London

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    According to his 'mate' BOB , he's going nowhere .
    Has "BOB" fixed it for us then!

Banned

Who the •••• is BOB?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Who the •••• is BOB?
    Bob the builder. He can fix anything.

In The South Stand

Who the •••• is BOB?
    Why are people mentioning BOB on an open public forum? Anyone could see this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Bob the builder. He can fix anything.
    Aye, so could Jimmy Saville.

LMS has shed enough blood sweat and tears, for Saints to have earned the right to Finnish his career where he wants. Personally, I would love him to stay. But if he wants to go, it is good luck and best wishes from me!

Banned

Aye, so could Jimmy Saville.
    He used to love those bogs at Wakey. Now then, Now then.

As far as his longer term plans are concerned, LMS was asked at one of the fans forums whether he intended to return to London once he had finished at Saints. He said he would be staying up here as his family and he were settled and liked the area. He also added that since he moved to Saints 10 years ago his southern friends had all got married and now have families so their lifestyle was no longer as it was then.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    As far as his longer term plans are concerned, LMS was asked at one of the fans forums whether he intended to return to London once he had finished at Saints. He said he would be staying up here as his family and he were settled and liked the area. He also added that since he moved to Saints 10 years ago his southern friends had all got married and now have families so their lifestyle was no longer as it was then.
    Oh and the cost of houses up here probably has an influence on his decision.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Who the •••• is BOB?
    Lol he's a good mate of LMS's through business and a very good friend of mine , and who does he support? , London Broncos , Bob's ex military and a cockney but lived and worked in our area for years , top bloke no crap straight to the point . If hes wrong I'll put his windows through, and that's a standing joke on a side issue
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Banned

lol he's a good mate of lms's through business and a very good friend of mine , and who does he support? , london broncos , bob's ex military and a cockney but lived and worked in our area for years , top bloke no crap straight to the point . If hes wrong i'll put his windows through, and that's a standing joke on a side issue

Banned

You seem perky Roy. Hope your doing OK and glad to see you on the site.

Banned

Saw Louie earlier so asked him about this he just laughed

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    You seem perky Roy. Hope your doing OK and glad to see you on the site.
    It's called putting a brave face on Cyprus- whatever will be will be , I think I've seen my last live match because of the illness which having a great report 3 months earlier I then get told the cancer has returned and unfortunately the type I have cannot be cured and no one recovers from the covid 19 , but great family great friends are/have really looked after me and the Macmillan nurses have been fantastic , and as the mens page says = GET SOME HELP IT REALLY WORKS/HELPS . Thanks for asking Cyprus was a lovely thought , everyone please don't take this as a 'feel sorry for me post' because its certainly not , I'm OK had a great family life and I'm not going yet.
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Starting A Programme Collection

It's called putting a brave face on Cyprus- whatever will be will be , I think I've seen my last live match because of the illness which having a great report 3 months earlier I then get told the cancer has returned and unfortunately the type I have cannot be cured and no one recovers from the covid 19 , but great family great friends are/have really looked after me and the Macmillan nurses have been fantastic , and as the mens page says = GET SOME HELP IT REALLY WORKS/HELPS . Thanks for asking Cyprus was a lovely thought , everyone please don't take this as a 'feel sorry for me post' because its certainly not , I'm OK had a great family life and I'm not going yet.
    God bless Roy mate .

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Really admire your spirit Roy. I wish you had gotten a more positive prognosis. Best of luck.

In The South Stand

I don't know if he is leaving or not, or where he might be going. But when the 3 options for restarting the season were announced by Super League, his wife made a comment on Twitter about how the extended season would affect players who had signed contracts with new clubs from the 1st December, and asked whether players would complete this season with their current or new clubs.
    "If you're going to strive for a change then you have to keep going upwards,"
    Keiron Cunningham, 2016

Noooobie

Hi Roy sorry to hear about your illness. Continue to be positive which is the way you sound. Not seen you for a while. Take care Topman.

In The South Stand Paul Newlove's Avatar

All the best Roy, you know on here over the years when you get posters who you like seeing what they have to say and then some who you think bloody hell they're here again looking for argument.. Well you are firmly in the first group Sir..

Banned

Great summary. A RL guy who actually knows the sport. Stay strong RL in both contexts.

In The South Stand Tez the Saint's Avatar

I’m really sorry to hear that Roy. All the best and keep in touch with us. Best wishes.
    Steve Prescott MBE (1973-2013)
    V

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Best wishes Roy and keep posting your thoughts.
    Learned comment from The Don

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    Best wishes Roy and keep posting your thoughts.
    I echo this. Stick at it, Roy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    I echo this. Stick at it, Roy.
    I'm sure we all do. All the best Roy.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

All the best Roy, keep battling.