Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Great Club

Noooobie

Default Great Club

Sunday 10th May was my 80th Birthday , in lock down of course, the phone rang, and an Australian voice asked if I was ok, and introduced himself as Kristian Woolf, we had a great conversation about the Saints, my support over 70 years until oesophageal cancer stopped me attending many matches. He is a real gentleman, and will deserve the support of all fans when this lot is over. My pleasure to be remembered by the club which I have supported for so long backed up my belief that in a family sport like Rugby League there is only one club to be hailed as the Champions the mighty Saints.

Banned

Good luck with your health and stay safe. Well done Kristian and what is truly a great club.

Banned

Happy birthday pal, I hope you're well, that's a lovely touch from the club.

It's my birthday next week so if you're reading this Eammon, I would prefer a nice bottle of Barolo.

In The South Stand

Happy birthday Critch and well done the Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcritch View Post
    Sunday 10th May was my 80th Birthday , in lock down of course, the phone rang, and an Australian voice asked if I was ok, and introduced himself as Kristian Woolf, we had a great conversation about the Saints, my support over 70 years until oesophageal cancer stopped me attending many matches. He is a real gentleman, and will deserve the support of all fans when this lot is over. My pleasure to be remembered by the club which I have supported for so long backed up my belief that in a family sport like Rugby League there is only one club to be hailed as the Champions the mighty Saints.
    Great to hear. I've been critical of Woolf regards the playing side but this is superb. Well done to him & Saints & happy belated 80th oldcritch

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Great to hear. I've been critical of Woolf regards the playing side but this is superb. Well done to him & Saints & happy belated 80th oldcritch
    Yes credit where it’s due, and a Happy Birthday albeit a bit late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noooobie

What a great thread. I had a go at Woolf for to buying into the Club and Town. I have e no problem taking it back after reading this thread. I just hope he has learnt a bit about how Saints fans want to see him setting his team up and play free flowing rugby. Happy Birthday for the 10th oldcritch.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldcritch View Post
    Great post 'Critch' keep going and thanks for having the time & thought for submitting the post .
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    Great post 'Critch' keep going and thanks for having the time & thought for submitting the post .
    You too Roy, hope you're feeling better.