Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Good Friday celebratory meal

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Default Good Friday celebratory meal

At the start of the season we were all debating the impact of the new coach.
    At the time, I said I'd give it until Easter with a few more games under our belt before passing judgement.
    We all know where that one went!
    However, I'm fairly confident that we would have sorted out our snags by now and would have been putting together the sort of performances that saw us lift the title last season.
    Meanwhile, our friend from over the lump would now be suffering a dip in form, probably linked to some naughty player/salary cap/fitted carpet scandal.
    So, to celebrate our victory, all be it a virtual one, I'm off to the chippy for my favourite meal.
    Battered Pies!

Quote Originally Posted by KentishBarry View Post
    At the start of the season we were all debating the impact of the new coach.
    At the time, I said I'd give it until Easter with a few more games under our belt before passing judgement.
    We all know where that one went!
    However, I'm fairly confident that we would have sorted out our snags by now and would have been putting together the sort of performances that saw us lift the title last season.
    Meanwhile, our friend from over the lump would now be suffering a dip in form, probably linked to some naughty player/salary cap/fitted carpet scandal.
    So, to celebrate our victory, all be it a virtual one, I'm off to the chippy for my favourite meal.
    Battered Pies!
    Dry day, warm. Yep would have beaten them

Banned

And the forum's resident piescum troll would by now be munching on sour grapes.

Banned

Being a bit of a saddo I left Marshalls Cross to walk to Knowsley Road and Langtree to see what I was missing walking past numerous closed pubs to boot.

However one bright spot Margs Chippy was open. For those that are new to all things Saints it is a chippy just off Dunriding Lane which was very of the period and a bit of semi corporate hospitality.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Being a bit of a saddo I left Marshalls Cross to walk to Knowsley Road and Langtree to see what I was missing walking past numerous closed pubs to boot.

However one bright spot Margs Chippy was open. For those that are new to all things Saints it is a chippy just off Dunriding Lane which was very of the period and a bit of semi corporate hospitality.
    It's gone well down hill, I went there last year for the first time in ages and it was crap.