Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Mander View Post
    Needs a semicolonoscopy.
    I’m short of one for my collection £&@“.,?!’)(:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gerry mander View Post
    needs a semicolonoscopy.

I assume this has been put pack from 1 April , given all that is going on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I think Richards a) got lumbered with Cunninghamball and tried to make a living hitting the deck on his front in the tackle for a living and b) wasn't very good. It is a bit unfair to compare him to Luke.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    C) was as vacant as a guesthouse in Milton Keynes during lockdown. Lost count of the brainless penalties he conceded after which sporting an expression of a man struggling to comprehend what year it was. Would probably make Danny Andrews look like Coeus.

In The South Stand

I won’t judge him on what he’s gets up to, allegedly, off the field. However, on the field, he’s not very good and I’d happily see him go.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

Jack is a good player still developing. He has worked well with Lees off the bench but Holbrook seemed to use them at different points of the match which was strange.

However his isn't good enough to ignore this kind of off the field nonsense. Even if he isn't guilty we have probably seen the last of him.
    I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

In The South Stand reliable sauce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Cleal View Post
    Jack is a good player still developing. He has worked well with Lees off the bench but Holbrook seemed to use them at different points of the match which was strange.

However his isn't good enough to ignore this kind of off the field nonsense. Even if he isn't guilty we have probably seen the last of him.
    How/Why?

Noooobie

I Think it would be a big Mistake To Let Jack Ashworth go . I think he has Great Potential under the right coach.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by owl saint View Post
    I Think it would be a big Mistake To Let Jack Ashworth go . I think he has Great Potential under the right coach.
    I just get a gut feeling that he has a similar mental struggle to kick on similar to Joe Greenwood, Holbrook gave him game time but his potential is severely handicapped by his inconsistent performance and I think Holbrook because of it had him technically playing a very basic role.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    I just get a gut feeling that he has a similar mental struggle to kick on similar to Joe Greenwood, Holbrook gave him game time but his potential is severely handicapped by his inconsistent performance and I think Holbrook because of it had him technically playing a very basic role.
    I also think it would be a big mistake. He's got the frame and the aggression and just needs developing. He was superb at times last season, coming on with Lees and the two of them just giving the oppositon pack a hard time when they were hoping for a post-Walmsley breather.

Whether Wolfy is the right person to be developing players is another question. I think coronavirus has probably given him an extra six months as Saints coach. He'd have been under real pressure by now if the season hadn't ended as we were playing some horrible stuff.

Banned

Ashworth was awful at Wire and needs to make his mind up. Does he want it or not. Jack is about 25 now and if he is not careful its 250 a game at Hornets in front of 600 speccies next.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    I also think it would be a big mistake. He's got the frame and the aggression and just needs developing. He was superb at times last season, coming on with Lees and the two of them just giving the oppositon pack a hard time when they were hoping for a post-Walmsley breather.

Whether Wolfy is the right person to be developing players is another question. I think coronavirus has probably given him an extra six months as Saints coach. He'd have been under real pressure by now if the season hadn't ended as we were playing some horrible stuff.
    To your point I’ve not seen much evidence that he’s a coach either good at developing players or even interested in it. Of course it’s early doors but is there any evidence of a single player displaying anything new or different or inventive save for WWF wrestling technique? This being the case where is the route to assist Ashworth with his development as identified as a requirement in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk