Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: NRL Thread

What a finish to this game! Titans are going to win it!!

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Great game between Titans and Wests.

JH getting Titans playing the way he wants.

Starting A Programme Collection Roger Moore's Avatar

JH got the first win under his belt now, let's hope he goes on from there.
    Loyal and true, not a glory hunter.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OoOGazOoO View Post
    OH MY DAYS!! What a try from Wests!!!
    Wide to Wests
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Learning All The Songs

Madge has wielded the axe after Wests loss to Titans, including dropping Marshall.

What a game that was!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OoOGazOoO View Post
    What a game that was!!
    I enjoyed then both to be fair, the Eels game was some finish though.

Banned

Harlem Globetrotters stuff from Roosters. Some of the passing is incredible.

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020...-james-graham/

St George Illawarra have been involved in discussions with Dragons forward James Graham and his management regarding an opportunity for him to return to the English Super League with immediate effect.

The Dragons will consider this option for Graham on the merit a replacement player is secured by the club prior to his release.

The Dragons will be making no further comment regarding Graham at this stage.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020...-james-graham/

St George Illawarra have been involved in discussions with Dragons forward James Graham and his management regarding an opportunity for him to return to the English Super League with immediate effect.

The Dragons will consider this option for Graham on the merit a replacement player is secured by the club prior to his release.

The Dragons will be making no further comment regarding Graham at this stage.
    Has to be a 95% chance it’s us with Thompson gone. Given he’ll be coming on decent money it’s a no from me, he looks finished. Hopefully he still has enough in the tank for another season of Super League but I’m not convinced.

In The South Stand

Oh, it us, isn’t it?

Not overly happy, if I’m honest. I want to romanticise about his return but he’s looked finished in the NRL for a while and after around ten years of batter in the NRL, I’m not sure what state he’s going to be in for us.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club

Roosters are my second team, as my SIL and Nephew are in Sydney and send me a Roosters shirt, scarf or hat for Xmas every year and I’m Gutted for Victor Radley. I love watching him play and he’s such a down to earth lad, on the verge of an Origin call up too before this ACL injury yesterday.

Luckily at 22 yrs old (already double Premier) that this will hopefully be a small hiccup in a long career.
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    Roosters are my second team, as my SIL and Nephew are in Sydney and send me a Roosters shirt, scarf or hat for Xmas every year and I’m Gutted for Victor Radley. I love watching him play and he’s such a down to earth lad, on the verge of an Origin call up too before this ACL injury yesterday.

Luckily at 22 yrs old (already double Premier) that this will hopefully be a small hiccup in a long career.
    Cracking player and seems a great lad. Just done his ACL and he was laughing about banging his head on a locker door. Real bad luck for the Roosters losing 2 players with the same injury in the same half. I thought they had a point complaining about the pitch, it looked a right mess.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Ashley Klein has been refereeing for at least 15 years and is still absolutely garbage.

There are some very good refs in the NRL but people like him and Cummins just ruin games

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs

Made up for Holbrook today. Titans players look like they are working harder for each other rather than 13 individuals. I'm sure he has a lot more hard work to do but it looks better every game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by forward ref View Post
    Made up for Holbrook today. Titans players look like they are working harder for each other rather than 13 individuals. I'm sure he has a lot more hard work to do but it looks better every game.
    Agree with that, I've seen them play some ok stuff and then a few mistakes creep in and their heads went down but their attitude has improved of late.

Brisbane were pretty shocking though.

Got A Replica Shirt

Siebold looks a defeated man. Brisbane find themselves in a hole with no end in sight. Kearney’s sacking from the Warriors was a surprise. This would not be.
    Big win for Cronulla over Manly in very wet conditions today. What a difference a week makes!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saintgibbo View Post
    Siebold looks a defeated man. Brisbane find themselves in a hole with no end in sight. Kearney’s sacking from the Warriors was a surprise. This would not be.
    Big win for Cronulla over Manly in very wet conditions today. What a difference a week makes!!!
    He certainly does, they have some good players but they don't seem to want to play for him. What was annoying me a bit yesterday was the way the commentators were going on about them being a big club, legacies and the rest of it, that stuff doesn't matter a jot, we've seen it over here with us, Leeds and the sister botherers, no team has a right to anything if you don't earn it. The Titans were good value and probably didn't get the respect they deserved.

Got A Replica Shirt

Exactly. You can’t keep referring back- the past is a foreign country. I have to accept that the team I’ve followed - St G- for over 50 years are now a team in flux. Happy to have kept the Roosters honest! Ups and downs. Sister botherers!!!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Exactly. You can’t keep referring back- the past is a foreign country. I have to accept that the team I’ve followed - St G- for over 50 years are now a team in flux. Happy to have kept the Roosters honest! Ups and downs. Sister botherers!!!
    Not sure you have been around long enough to get the sisters, brothers comment.

Banned

Sister botherer - a male from the Wigan area, usually seen wearing all manner of Wigan RL tat, most likely stolen from a washing line and 15 years old. Habits include frequenting Wigan town centre on a week day afternoon, not being able to speak English and sleeping in the same bed as their siblings (usually femaleish). Aversions include work, soap, sense, style and teeth.

Got A Replica Shirt

�������� Angry Dave- oke dokes. Don’t think we have an equivalent over here and don’t think we want one. A very happy Jason Holbrook on the NRL show today. When wins really matter. Yes, they deserved a lot more credit ��

Banned

�������� Angry Dave- oke dokes. Don’t think we have an equivalent over here and don’t think we want one. A very happy Jason Holbrook on the NRL show today. When wins really matter. Yes, they deserved a lot more credit ��
    Those lot who sit in shop doorways in Kings Cross drinking goon.

Got A Replica Shirt

I’ll take your word for it, Angry

Got A Season Ticket

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/06/30/...-club-in-2021/ Looks like Bateman will be back at Wigan next season