Jungle Out There Banner
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Corona virus strikes.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Spot on. I thought to myself yesterday, nice one, I can go fishing and play golf at least which is very welcome to say the least so I had a walk around a few places near my house yesterday Leg O Mutton dam was full of young lads upto something or other as they all legged it when they heard police sirens, it was the same up red rocks too, gangs of young lads hanging around (no idea why as it was freezing up there) and then walked back through Taylor Park and that just seemed like a normal day. I get people have had enough but there's too many people taking the •••• at the moment for this to go away anytime soon and I'm getting sick off seeing gangs of kids kicking about.
    We live on the banks of the canal in Maghull. Its like the Tour de France at times with the number of cyclists coming through

WARNING! PIE EATER!

From our front windows we can see two of the paths that lead up to Billinge Hill, some days it's like a bloody procession up there. Cars parked/abandoned!!! on the roads leading to the paths, it's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    From our front windows we can see two of the paths that lead up to Billinge Hill, some days it's like a bloody procession up there. Cars parked/abandoned!!! on the roads leading to the paths, it's ridiculous.
    Most mornings I bike the 21 locks on the Leeds/Liverpool Canal pre lockdown I would pass about 6 people. The past 4 weeks its like the M25 and people are in their hundreds. Young ladies are the worse walking the dog on long leads, they also wear ear plugs and are completely unaware of the surroundings. It would need a low flying jet to get a response out of them.

Starting A Programme Collection

Oh we do have some people on here who object to people trying to cope with these times. The rules are you can go out and exercise (in fact it is encouraged)as long as you keep your distance what is the issue? Oh yes the issue is other people.

My misses works in Mental Health and the number of people asking for help during this time has increased considerably. Just get over it you people. People need to get out into the green spaces for their mental wellness. Just because they walk past you house provided they don’t spit into you gardens what is your issue. Just live and let live.

Learning All The Songs Angry Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Most mornings I bike the 21 locks on the Leeds/Liverpool Canal pre lockdown I would pass about 6 people. The past 4 weeks it’s like the M25 and people are in their hundreds. Young ladies are the worse walking the dog on long leads, they also wear ear plugs and are completely unaware of the surroundings. It would need a low flying jet to get a response out of them.
    Just been to the supermarket and there was a posse of them stood gabbing, ing arseholes. I swear this town has twice the normal number of retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostik Bailey View Post
    Oh we do have some people on here who object to people trying to cope with these times. The rules are you can go out and exercise (in fact it is encouraged)as long as you keep your distance what is the issue? Oh yes the issue is other people.

My misses works in Mental Health and the number of people asking for help during this time has increased considerably. Just get over it you people. People need to get out into the green spaces for their mental wellness. Just because they walk past you house provided they dont spit into you gardens what is your issue. Just live and let live.
    There is a complete lack of awareness with people of all ages and gender who don't make the effort of thought or show complacency how to social distance. I'm pretty much an outdoor person because most of my hobbies are outside in the natural environment, over the last 4 weeks I have gone out of my way to chat with people (at distance) mostly the elderly to ask how they are coping and to give them some positive vibe whilst we are in these uncertain times. But there are quite a few selfish people who just don't care about anyone else, luckily they are in the minority.