Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: 5live podcast - today

Got A Season Ticket

Default 5live podcast - today

How St Helens tackle Mental Health

In front of a live audience at St Helens Dave Woods is joined by Paul Wellens, Joe Batchelor, Sam Brady and Phil Veivers who speaks candidly about his battle with depression. The panel discuss the impact mental health has had on them and the sport and find out how and why St Helens are tackling the issue in their own community.

Don't forget the first Offload "season" starts at the stadium on Wednesday 4 March.

Email offload@saintsrlfc.com for full details

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    How St Helens tackle Mental Health

In front of a live audience at St Helens Dave Woods is joined by Paul Wellens, Joe Batchelor, Sam Brady and Phil Veivers who speaks candidly about his battle with depression. The panel discuss the impact mental health has had on them and the sport and find out how and why St Helens are tackling the issue in their own community.

Don't forget the first Offload "season" starts at the stadium on Wednesday 4 March.

Email offload@saintsrlfc.com for full details
    I have been trying to get in contact with them since early January through email and phone calls, i want some more information about what takes place and when sessions are but not had anything back. Is anyone able to help with this?

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    I have been trying to get in contact with them since early January through email and phone calls, i want some more information about what takes place and when sessions are but not had anything back. Is anyone able to help with this?
    DM me and I'll check out why you have not had a response.

The Foundation were contacting people who had enquired from last Thursday when RLCares had finalised the programme.

I'll try and post a link to the programme on here as well.

In the meantime I can confirm sessions will be 5.45pm on Wednesdays starting on 4 March and will be followed by the Back Onside sessions.

Learning All The Songs

The Foundation were contacting people who had enquired from last Thursday when RLCares had finalised the programme.

In the meantime I can confirm sessions will be 5.45pm on Wednesdays starting on 4 March and will be followed by the Back Onside sessions.
    Thank you, i have messaged you.

Banned

I'll be attending had a email about it last week