Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Ben Thaler

Got A Season Ticket

Default Ben Thaler

Seems he has been suspended by the rfl and is subject to an internal investigation. Don't know what is being investigated. Anyone have more info.?

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Benchar View Post
    Seems he has been suspended by the rfl and is subject to an internal investigation. Don't know what is being investigated. Anyone have more info.?
    Nobody has any further information than that from the official statement released by the RFL. Anything anyone added here would be hearsay/gossip/speculation.

I would hope that in light of events over the weekend away from rugby league, people will choose their words carefully and be mindful of the impact they could have on everyone involved.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Benchar View Post
    I dont think its fair to speculate given the lack of concrete information out there, there are some theories being banded about on Twitter, but could all be absolute bollocks. I think its a simple case of let the RFL do their investigation and until then keep any speculation or rumour to a minimum for the sake of the investigation, the game and Ben Thaler himself.