Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Back to Back

Banned

Default Back to Back

It's interesting that our friends in Wolves clothing marketed last weeks game as Champions V Champions, whatever floats their boat. Interestingly like post cup final 2019 they got up against the big boys and gloried in the euphoria Lineham even questioning the ability of Saints.

However after the parade past the golden gates you have to get back on the horse and do it all again at Wakey a team looking for their first win. The sad fact of the matter is Wire stumble for the second time in three games. The law of averages says one year will be the year of the wolf with lots of dosh. I am now 57 and have yet to see it will it be this year, not without being able to go back to back like the bigger teams do.
    Last edited by Cyprus; 16th February 2020 at 18:23.

I’m confused, does this mean Wire HAVENT won the World Cup, Wimbledon, the boat race, the ashes, the championship and the WCC by beating us last week?!
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    I’m confused, does this mean Wire HAVENT won the World Cup, Wimbledon, the boat race, the ashes, the championship and the WCC by beating us last week?!

No. That’s next year.

Whats up Lineham ? I was eagerly awaiting to hear your post mortem of todays game . What happened? did you lose your tongue?

��������������������

3 games two losses ... always next year

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

They weren't even missing Widdop this week, so that excuse is out the window.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side Of The Moon View Post
    Whats up Lineham ? I was eagerly awaiting to hear your post mortem of todays game . What happened? did you lose your tongue?

��������������������

3 games two losses ... always next year
    The irritating things is Lineham is shite. An absolute walking gobshite who needs dropping like a short whiskey.

Banned

Looks like they peaked last week in their cup final against our reserves. Never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Seriously a Wolves fan has texted me to say last week was worth the nine loses out of eleven run they are currently undergoing. I really think they are unique as fans, very different from Widnes, Wigan and Leigh spectators.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Seriously a Wolves fan has texted me to say last week was worth the nine loses out of eleven run they are currently undergoing. I really think they are unique as fans, very different from Widnes, Wigan and Leigh spectators.
    Its all going off the the RL Wire Fans forum . They want price out. They are so deluded to think a change of coach will fix the 65 yr drought.

Where are our Wire friends that popped up again last weekend?

Hurry up Duckie.

Going to have to send the search party out.

One place it won't be going is Wakefield as you've never attended an away game in your life

Banned

Rubber Duckie eh? As another famous banjo twanker used to say "eh its turned out nice again wolfie" Don't forget though "NO PHOTOGRAPHS"

Learning All The Songs

Its all going off the the RL Wire Fans forum . They want price out. They are so deluded to think a change of coach will fix the 65 yr drought.
    Haha just having a quick read through there, Rubber Johnny is going to stop watching them now apparently. Seems they've had one hell of a come down from last week

Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    Haha just having a quick read through there, Rubber Johnny is going to stop watching them now apparently. Seems they've had one hell of a come down from last week
    Great isn't it.

I'll always hate Wigan more than Warrington.

It's easier to hate a proper club no matter what you think of them

Banned

You know what Ralph, except for that spiteful old weasel I respect most Goon fans as I do Widnes and Leigh. Wire fans have just always been odd, from smashing coach windows to the club going to a three sided ground then having a revival with fans coming from everywhere. Strange though for generally how crap they have been in my lifetime they have never been relegated and if I remember right never even close to it. "strange club"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    You know what Ralph, except for that spiteful old weasel I respect most Goon fans as I do Widnes and Leigh. Wire fans have just always been odd, from smashing coach windows to the club going to a three sided ground then having a revival with fans coming from everywhere. Strange though for generally how crap they have been in my lifetime they have never been relegated and if I remember right never even close to it. "strange club"
    A tin pot nothing club

I'd pity them but I just can't stop laughing at them

Banned

They make me feel like biting my elbow and kissing my feet.

Banned

Had a nosey on there myself right good laugh

Banned

I tend to concentrate on Saints for the vast majority as its a bit small minded and small time to obsess and gloat over rivals losing...

However, I’ll make an exception for this. The whole of the Warrington club have become little more than a shambles. Their Punch and Judy social media, the gobshite Lineham and that dickhead forward after they beat an understrength Saints team, Charnley, the Challenge cup ‘champions,’ the hypocrisy when they missed out on Barba.

They are an utter parody of themselves: a shitbag, victim club that cant cope with living in the shadows of Saints and Wigan. If there was any doubt it was the death threat and the brick throught the window of the coach last year; subhuman scum. Even Widnes have a better record than them in my lifetime lol.

Im thankful we behave like a champion club thats used to winning. The bullshit they come out with, if that were Saints Id cringe with embarrassment. They are like the nerdy kid throwing stones at the girls in the play ground to get attention. I hope Saints batter the prize ••••s on the wings when we play them. Total victim, in the shadows club. Well played Wakey.

Hope that bellend DaveO is spewing.

Learning All The Songs

Most Wiganers are Ok (lets face it they have right to be cocky since their club has achieved everything in recent history and are our true rivals), but to paraphrase an old Spitting Image song “ I’ve never met a nice Warringtoninan”

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bostik Bailey View Post
    Most Wiganers are Ok (lets face it they have right to be cocky since their club has achieved everything in recent history and are our true rivals), but to paraphrase an old Spitting Image song “ I’ve never met a nice Warringtoninan”
    I've worked with both Goon and Wire fans and had plenty of heated debates, we always end up having a laugh with the Goon Fans but the Wire are different and get agitated with a Cyclops perspective and it will probably stay that way until they win a Grand Final.

Sometimes I have a bit of sympathy for the Wire Fans but that lasts only for a couple nano seconds with all the garbage they do and say when they lose a big game.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    HaHa, just shows what a pathetic individual he really is.Does he know where the ground at Wilderspool is/was

Learning All The Songs Blue Harvest's Avatar

Wonder if Widdop brought his GB form and play into the mix for them?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    I've worked with both Goon and Wire fans and had plenty of heated debates, we always end up having a laugh with the Goon Fans but the Wire are different and get agitated with a Cyclops perspective and it will probably stay that way until they win a Grand Final.

Sometimes I have a bit of sympathy for the Wire Fans but that lasts only for a couple nano seconds with all the garbage they do and say when they lose a big game.
    Yet their social media gets praised

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mufcsaint View Post
    Yet their social media gets praised
    Laughable really. Its WWE style nonsense the game needs to get away from. Sadly its pandemic in RL, from that idiotic try music (which impresses no-one) to planes with puerile messaging. Thankfully Eddie and Stevo's slapstick routine is dead and buried.