Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Raiders recruit

Got A Season Ticket

Default Raiders recruit

A Matt Frawley from Huddersfield has signed for the Canberra raiders in the off season, and is playing in the Perth nines, any info on him would be appreciated ???

Got A Season Ticket

He didn't really excel at Huddersfield, definitely not a dominant half back.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Parrer View Post
    A Matt Frawley from Huddersfield has signed for the Canberra raiders in the off season, and is playing in the Perth nines, any info on him would be appreciated ???
    He is an Australian and a former Canterbury player, predominantly a stand off
    Sorry I can't add to tell you about his skill set

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Parrer View Post
    Inconsistent player; on his day a good organiser and skilful player but equally good at a vanishing act. Sometimes I'm not sure his heart is in it. I think he is like a lesser, inferior version of Luke Walsh.

Banned

Big let down for Huddersfield, however it can be a difficult club to buy into for a player. Low crowds and big stadium syndrome.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Inconsistent player; on his day a good organiser and skilful player but equally good at a vanishing act. Sometimes I'm not sure his heart is in it. I think he is like a lesser, inferior version of Luke Walsh.
    Thanks for that, googled him and he is a local Canberra product, have heard similar about the Wigan player Williams just recruited, so it will be interesting to see.