Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Sky q

In The South Stand

Default Sky q

I am thinking of changing from SKY + to SKY Q will anyone who has got it please tell me is it a good idea thanks ? .

I've had it for a couple of years now and it's a million times better than SKY+

The benefits for me are
    - being able to record multiple programmes at once without having to cancel one or find it on +1
    - being able to download a movie and start watching it almost immediately (actually takes about 5 seconds)
    - it often records series that I might of missed as it's a nice surprise when one pops up you weren't expecting (Inside No9 only this week)
    - if you do miss something you can find it on demand and be watching it immediately
    - there's loads of space, you never need to trawl through your recordings for stuff to delete
    - the EPG is miles better
    - UHD is nice

Hope that helps

In The South Stand

Thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    I've had it for a couple of years now and it's a million times better than SKY+

The benefits for me are
    - being able to record multiple programmes at once without having to cancel one or find it on +1
    - being able to download a movie and start watching it almost immediately (actually takes about 5 seconds)
    - it often records series that I might of missed as it's a nice surprise when one pops up you weren't expecting (Inside No9 only this week)
    - if you do miss something you can find it on demand and be watching it immediately
    - there's loads of space, you never need to trawl through your recordings for stuff to delete
    - the EPG is miles better
    - UHD is nice

Hope that helps
    Are there any plans to get that USB slot working on the back of it?

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Are there any plans to get that USB slot working on the back of it?
    They work as a charger don't they? That's all they were ever intended to do I think. SKY probably concerned about copying content onto external hard drives