Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Israel Folau

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by EddieVonEagle View Post
    It's a thread about Folau, seems pretty relevant

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    But it’s hardly a surprise. They were hardly going to sign a player of his quality, pay his wages and never field him. The Gelling story also takes some heat out of the Folau situation.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Suttoner View Post
    But it’s hardly a surprise. They were hardly going to sign a player of his quality, pay his wages and never field him. The Gelling story also takes some heat out of the Folau situation.
    When did anyone say/imply it was a surprise? Or that they thought they would never field him in spite of his high wages and skillset? Some right head cases on here, people need to chill

It's a Folau thread...somebody posted saying Folau's been named in the 21 man squad for this weekends round of fixtures, makes sense for somebody to do that seeing as he is such a high profile signing and hasn't played in SL yet. Most folk would take that for what it is, a relevant piece of information given the subject matter. Christ, not here though, gets jumped all over

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by EddieVonEagle View Post
    When did anyone say/imply it was a surprise? Or that they thought they would never field him in spite of his high wages and skillset? Some right head cases on here, people need to chill

It's a Folau thread...somebody posted saying Folau's been named in the 21 man squad for this weekends round of fixtures, makes sense for somebody to do that seeing as he is such a high profile signing and hasn't played in SL yet. Most folk would take that for what it is, a relevant piece of information given the subject matter. Christ, not here though, gets jumped all over

I think you’re overreacting. It’s just obvious he would play if fit. I’m not jumping on anyone.