Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WCC ticket sales

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Can you not read young man? What he means is:

"Da main point o' dis game be prestige. When tf we had knowsley road dat shiz was pop off ta bolton yo' lot n' we did. Our radio rentals fiends always played in da homes, whetha dat be central park or jjb.

Come on n' from red vee ta Twizzle dis brin' one homie ta dis game. I have at £30.00 a manchesta thug wit' a strong passin' interest in da sport. Lets not peep 12000 lets git a full den. No rus da crowe dis time N' therez Ain't nuthin' but if we cant git 17000 fo' dis game heaven help da sport."

Or if you are posh it translates as:

"The main purpose of this said entity happens to be prestige. When one frequented Knowsley Road and a soirée was petitioned for Bolton, one enacted. Our ghastly rivals would fester in their own premises.

So tally ho, from the Redvee to thy Twitter this said entity requests that one partakes to negate the need to sequest and invite one acquaintance. One bears at £30.00 a friend from the City, accompanied by a passing interest with thy sport. Lets not be embarassed with an insufferable gathering. No Russell Crowe this said hour and yet if it so happens that one cannot obtain 17000 for this said entity heaven help thy sport."
    Did you just assume my gender??

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Can you not read young man? What he means is:

"Da main point o' dis game be prestige. When tf we had knowsley road dat shiz was pop off ta bolton yo' lot n' we did. Our radio rentals fiends always played in da homes, whetha dat be central park or jjb.

Come on n' from red vee ta Twizzle dis brin' one homie ta dis game. I have at £30.00 a manchesta thug wit' a strong passin' interest in da sport. Lets not peep 12000 lets git a full den. No rus da crowe dis time N' therez Ain't nuthin' but if we cant git 17000 fo' dis game heaven help da sport."

Or if you are posh it translates as:

"The main purpose of this said entity happens to be prestige. When one frequented Knowsley Road and a soirée was petitioned for Bolton, one enacted. Our ghastly rivals would fester in their own premises.

So tally ho, from the Redvee to thy Twitter this said entity requests that one partakes to negate the need to sequest and invite one acquaintance. One bears at £30.00 a friend from the City, accompanied by a passing interest with thy sport. Lets not be embarassed with an insufferable gathering. No Russell Crowe this said hour and yet if it so happens that one cannot obtain 17000 for this said entity heaven help thy sport."
    Excuse me Stewardess, I speak Jive.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsepho View Post
    Saints have just announced they have opened the East Stand now.
    Thats good news with the game almost 4 weeks away and the super league up and running this weekend still plenty of time to sell another 2k + tickets.

Learning All The Songs bewareshadows's Avatar

I'm not sure in the logic of keeping the east stand closed until the west is full.

They are standing areas, so east and west 3/4s full is visual better than 1 full stand and 1 half full stand.

Quote Originally Posted by bewareshadows View Post
    I'm not sure in the logic of keeping the east stand closed until the west is full.

They are standing areas, so east and west 3/4s full is visual better than 1 full stand and 1 half full stand.
    I presume it's a matter of economy. If you keep a stand closed then you don't need to staff it with security/stewards/bar staff etc. If you can get the same number of people into three stands and there are no away fans who want to congregate at one end, then it probably makes financial sense to do that.

Either way, good news that there's been enough demand to open it up. Hopefully the start of the season will see a push in sales.

Learning All The Songs bewareshadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    I presume it's a matter of economy. If you keep a stand closed then you don't need to staff it with security/stewards/bar staff etc. If you can get the same number of people into three stands and there are no away fans who want to congregate at one end, then it probably makes financial sense to do that.

Either way, good news that there's been enough demand to open it up. Hopefully the start of the season will see a push in sales.
    Yes if it was a game against Catalan, Toronto or Huddersfield I totally get the cost argument.
    For one of the biggest games of the year closing the stand pushes a narrative that lacks ambition from the sales team and can become a self-fulfilling prophesy.

As you say good that it is open now, hopefully it will be a sellout.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Finstan View Post
    Did you just assume my gender??

Starting A Programme Collection

Implying that the East stand may not be open no doubt generated a rush to "get a ticket". Now we can generate a second stampede for tickets by advertising" don't delay" three sides of stadium completely sold out.
    Stroke of a genius, perhaps!?
    Last edited by 58er; 1st February 2020 at 20:55. Reason: forget the smiley

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Excuse me Stewardess, I speak Jive.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Surely you can’t be serious.

In The South Stand Paul Newlove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bostik Bailey View Post
    Surely you can’t be serious.
    Don't call me Shirley