Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: National Story Telling Week

Got A Season Ticket

Default National Story Telling Week

The first week in February is National Story Telling Week and many libraries are organising events to celebrate it. I have been asked by Wigan Library to speak at two events, one on Wednesday 5th February and one on Saturday 8th February. A little bit ironic really because the two main characters in my half a million word series of six novels are both Saints fans!
    Does anybody know if St Helens Library are organising anything. It seems a long time since I last gave a talk at a venue in St Helens particularly as there is a photo of "The Dream" on the front cover of my "Three Good Years", a few copies still on sale in the club shop I do believe.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by glee View Post
    The first week in February is National Story Telling Week and many libraries are organising events to celebrate it. I have been asked by Wigan Library to speak at two events, one on Wednesday 5th February and one on Saturday 8th February. A little bit ironic really because the two main characters in my half a million word series of six novels are both Saints fans!
    Does anybody know if St Helens Library are organising anything. It seems a long time since I last gave a talk at a venue in St Helens particularly as there is a photo of "The Dream" on the front cover of my "Three Good Years", a few copies still on sale in the club shop I do believe.
    Have you tried asking them?