Jungle Out There Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 85 of 85

Thread: Mose Masoe

  1. #76
    In The South Stand Webbo Again's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Refugee from the fascist state of RLFans
    Posts
    3,629
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    A lot was collected at the ground this afternoon. Heard well over a grand.
    I f*cking hate wi*an.

  2. #77
    Got A Replica Shirt
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Mose's wife has posted a photo and message on his Instagram page. Still smiling.

  3. #78
    Learning All The Songs Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benchar View Post
    Mose's wife has posted a photo and message on his Instagram page. Still smiling.
    Aye, the missus showed me. Sad to see a fit bloke like that in such a state and if ever there was a reason to raise the salary cap it's this.

  4. #79
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Would be a nice touch to sing his song on the 8th minute of the Salford game.

  5. #80
    In The South Stand Webbo Again's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Refugee from the fascist state of RLFans
    Posts
    3,629
    Rep Power
    14
    I f*cking hate wi*an.

  6. #81
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I see on the just giving page the collection at LMSs testimonial raised 2250, a great result, let's hope we raise even more as time goes on

  7. #82
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St Helens , Lancashire.
    Posts
    1,287
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Does this money go to the individual player and their families or into the larger RFL fund?

  8. #83
    Got A Season Ticket sinkers89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Age
    30
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Betfred have increased the amount of the Donations they make for MoM winners , on televised games, to 500.

    But rather it go to the charity of the players choice, 250 will now go to Rob Burrow and 250 to Mose.

    This is a great effort by BetFred.

  9. #84
    In The South Stand saintgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    eccleston
    Posts
    4,034
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    Betfred have increased the amount of the Donations they make for MoM winners , on televised games, to 500.

    But rather it go to the charity of the players choice, 250 will now go to Rob Burrow and 250 to Mose.

    This is a great effort by BetFred.
    Wonder what Sonny Bill thinks of this? If he ever wins the BetFred MOTM award will he go on TV and accept it I wonder?

  10. #85
    Learning All The Songs Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,438
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintgeorge View Post
    Wonder what Sonny Bill thinks of this? If he ever wins the BetFred MOTM award will he go on TV and accept it I wonder?
    We wouldn't want to offend him so best not eh? I hope someone puts a pigs head in his kitbag the walloper.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •