Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Latrill Mitchell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Learning All The Songs SaintJon's Avatar

Default Latrill Mitchell

Has confirmed he will leave the Roosters. If (and it's a big if) he was willing to come to SL, should we break the bank to try and sign him? Yes we have Percival and Naqaima but he is a once in a generation type of player. For me I would definitely try everything I could to sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJon View Post
    Has confirmed he will leave the Roosters. If (and it's a big if) he was willing to come to SL, should we break the bank to try and sign him? Yes we have Percival and Naqaima but he is a once in a generation type of player. For me I would definitely try everything I could to sign him.
    I think the only club in SL that could afford him is Toronto. But in any case I think he’s off to Souths.

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    I think the only club in SL that could afford him is Toronto. But in any case I think he’s off to Souths.
    Spot on as usual this Dux individual

He undoubtedly has talent but I’m not convinced he has the right attitude to become a legend. He’s gone missing in several big games and appears to have caused some trouble behind the scenes hence Roosters unwillingness to keep him.

PS he’s one player that I’ve always had an irrational dislike of.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJon View Post
    No, we should not try and sign one of the best players in the world. Why would we do that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    No, we should not try and sign one of the best players in the world. Why would we do that?
    Actually, thinking about this, bollocks to him, he'd be off as soon as he got a better offer anyway and we have 2 of the best centres in SL, what's the point in rocking the boat for a season.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Actually, thinking about this, bollocks to him, he'd be off as soon as he got a better offer anyway and we have 2 of the best centres in SL, what's the point in rocking the boat for a season.
    Spot on .
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    Spot on .
    Aye aye Roy, hope you're feeling better. All the best and nice to see you back on here.

Got A Season Ticket Jack Reacher's Avatar

Confirmed that he has signed for South Sydney. Only a 1 year deal though

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Aye aye Roy, hope you're feeling better. All the best and nice to see you back on here.
    Cheers mate , had a great bit of news only "temporary" BUT I'll have at least a couple of years to watch this team get even better with some superb youngsters coming through, really is exiting times . PS never been away always when I could "looking in" just being nosey lol.
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

It’s an interesting one as he wants to play full back, a position he has barely played at the top level but Roosters obviously already have Tedesco. A lot of the top outside backs move to full back now as it’s such an important position a la Tedesco, Inglis, Hayne etc but essentially you’ve got a world class centre wanting to be paid world class centre wages for someone to take a risk on him positionally. South Sydney and Gold Coast are pretty much the only teams who can afford him on such short notice but there’s plenty of teams with cap space to spare in 2021 so a short term option could be the way forward before picking up a more lucrative long term contract. Not abroad though, he’s not giving up his State of Origin or Australia shirt. Either way, good news for us that Roosters are without 2 of their best players from last year, Cronk and Mitchell.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    It’s an interesting one as he wants to play full back, a position he has barely played at the top level but Roosters obviously already have Tedesco. A lot of the top outside backs move to full back now as it’s such an important position a la Tedesco, Inglis, Hayne etc but essentially you’ve got a world class centre wanting to be paid world class centre wages for someone to take a risk on him positionally. South Sydney and Gold Coast are pretty much the only teams who can afford him on such short notice but there’s plenty of teams with cap space to spare in 2021 so a short term option could be the way forward before picking up a more lucrative long term contract. Not abroad though, he’s not giving up his State of Origin or Australia shirt. Either way, good news for us that Roosters are without 2 of their best players from last year, Cronk and Mitchell.
    Yes !!!!, but would be good to watch him play for Saints against the roosters, can he be signed for one game.

Got A Season Ticket complex.matt's Avatar

Nope, Banny Barba version 2. I’m confident in the squad we have, it’s the most settled in super league, every player in our squad should know what each other is about to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

He would be on first flight home if an NRL offer came in. Dont need that in our squad.

Im also happy to know he wont be in the Chooks squad against us in the WCC as he is set to Sign on for the Bunnies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    He would be on first flight home if an NRL offer came in. Dont need that in our squad.

Im also happy to know he wont be in the Chooks squad against us in the WCC as he is set to Sign on for the Bunnies.
    Deserves a days ban IMO.

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

Deserves a days ban IMO.
    Awwe dont be like that