Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Dual Reg 2020

Default Dual Reg 2020

Anyone know if there is any truth in Leigh rejecting a dual reg with us this season? With the reserve team coming into play I wouldn’t of thought it was something we’d be particularly offering out.

Do you think we should have Dual Reg in play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Not overly worried one way or the other, if they've knocked it back, they must have their reasons. Can't see it's any skin off our nose either way. We have the reserves as you say and I'm sure if we wanted a player out on loan for whatever reason we could arrange it.

I’m not a huge fan of the dual reg anyway. Last year we needed it with no reserve fixtures. But this year, I don’t particularly think we need it. I know a few Widnes fans want us to team up with them this season though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey143 View Post
    I’m not a huge fan of the dual reg anyway. Last year we needed it with no reserve fixtures. But this year, I don’t particularly think we need it. I know a few Widnes fans want us to team up with them this season though

Yeah, I'm not sure why Leigh wouldn't want it but obviously there's a reason. I'm not a fan of it either, I'd much rather our players in a Saints shirt every week. I suppose teaming up with Widnes would be the same as Leigh, local team and it gives the lads a chance to experience something different.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey143 View Post
    Anyone know if there is any truth in Leigh rejecting a dual reg with us this season? With the reserve team coming into play I wouldn’t of thought it was something we’d be particularly offering out.

Screw 'em. Tory-voting c***s.

In The South Stand

Hope we get a decent replacement at the top end of the Championship. The link with Leigh seemed to benefit a few of our players last year, so hopefully we get something in place in way of a replacement.
    St Helens Rugby League Football Club