Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Training gear

Banned

Default Training gear

I was just having a look at this seasons training wear, it doesn't look too bad to be fair but I was surprised to see items sold out already, and others not have a full range of sizes. I can't remember if this has been an issue before as I've always just been to the shop and got what I wanted. Surely must just be low stock at this time of the year?

In the days of ISC the club had to buy in vast amounts and invariably had the same gear in all season and had to have a fire sale come the end of the season.
    I think they have a shorter lead time on orders now so if an item is popular I guess that they can get just get repeat orders in fairly quickly. You would imagine they have shifted a fair bit of stock over the lead up to Christmas.
    I think they tend to get new stuff in on a more regular basis now.
    I think we have had better quality manufacturers in the past but from the club's view if they can keep the range fresh throughout the year they will shift more.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    In the days of ISC the club had to buy in vast amounts and invariably had the same gear in all season and had to have a fire sale come the end of the season.
    I think they have a shorter lead time on orders now so if an item is popular I guess that they can get just get repeat orders in fairly quickly. You would imagine they have shifted a fair bit of stock over the lead up to Christmas.
    I think they tend to get new stuff in on a more regular basis now.
    I think we have had better quality manufacturers in the past but from the club's view if they can keep the range fresh throughout the year they will shift more.
    I have a pair of shorts and a training top last season that are still in pretty good condition considering they've been repeatedly boil washed. I'll nip in this week and see what they have.

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I have a pair of shorts and a training top last season that are still in pretty good condition considering they've been repeatedly boil washed. I'll nip in this week and see what they have.
    I went in the other day but I had a look online first. It looked to me like what it says on the website doesn't match up with what they've got in store. I ended up getting an item I wanted but thought was out of stock and missing out on another item I thought was in stock.

The woman said they are getting a restock end of Jan. I'm guessing they are low from all the Christmas sales but there's still a bit of choice.