Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Training

Starting A Programme Collection

Default Training

Has there been any sort of feedback regarding how training is going? Is KW involved as as much as JH was, are the player's as enthusiastic and happy as last term? Just like to know if anyone has heard anything is all.

Heard we are working on our defence more and we will be a bit tougher in defence and trying to slow the play the ball down a bit for other teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey143 View Post
    Heard we are working on our defence more and we will be a bit tougher in defence and trying to slow the play the ball down a bit for other teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would prefer it if the officials made everyone get off the tackler faster, rather than us trying to slow it down.

Banned

I heard the squad have told Woolfe it's tradition for an incoming Saints manager to bring bacon rolls and brews to training for the first month.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    I would prefer it if the officials made everyone get off the tackler faster, rather than us trying to slow it down.
    If a criticism of Holbrook was permitted it would be that we were too disciplined. Sounds like we're getting Shaun Wane without the psychotic tendandcies.

If it's successful the fans won't care one bit, if we're not winning trophies next season it'll go down like a lead balloon.

In The South Stand Tez the Saint's Avatar

Last edited by Tez the Saint; 17th December 2019 at 20:33.
    Steve Prescott MBE (1973-2013)
    V

Learning All The Songs

Very bad news pre-season, Kristan has had a run in with Eamonn, they are presently not speaking which is worrying, however "man of the people coach" KC is currently arbitrating, using his advanced PR skill set pioneered by himself, between the warring parties and Mike Rush says he is confident of a positive outcome.
    More bad news Thommo has returned from International duty with a rib injury as reported however Alex and Johnny also picked up injury. Alex was rumoured to have been caught in a compromising clinch with a mystery red head, whilst trying to escape the paparazzi he broke an eyelash, this rumour has since been refuted as Kris Radlinski was not with the touring group.
    Johnny has fathered a love child with one of the housekeeping ladies in a hotel they were staying in whilst on tour, the raeson for the quick birth was he is regarded as Super human and his tadpoles left on the sheets were fully grown frogs in the morning, the chamber maid allegedly self inseminated, anyhow the news is he broke a toenail slipping on a frog in the shower.

Learning All The Songs

Working on our defence further? Well, sh*t, sorry rest of Super League...

I don’t think there’s a coach in Super League who wouldn’t want to slow the PTB down. However I think it was a strength of ours last season that we didn’t lie on unnecessarily and give needless penalties away. You’d often see players dragging each other off before the ref blew

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tallaght Tiger View Post
    Very bad news pre-season, Kristan has had a run in with Eamonn, they are presently not speaking which is worrying, however "man of the people coach" KC is currently arbitrating, using his advanced PR skill set pioneered by himself, between the warring parties and Mike Rush says he is confident of a positive outcome.
    More bad news Thommo has returned from International duty with a rib injury as reported however Alex and Johnny also picked up injury. Alex was rumoured to have been caught in a compromising clinch with a mystery red head, whilst trying to escape the paparazzi he broke an eyelash, this rumour has since been refuted as Kris Radlinski was not with the touring group.
    Johnny has fathered a love child with one of the housekeeping ladies in a hotel they were staying in whilst on tour, the raeson for the quick birth was he is regarded as Super human and his tadpoles left on the sheets were fully grown frogs in the morning, the chamber maid allegedly self inseminated, anyhow the news is he broke a toenail slipping on a frog in the shower.
    Hahaha brilliant, I'm lay on the bed laughing my head off and my missus just asked what's so funny.

Learning All The Songs

Devastating if true.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the priest View Post
    Devastating if true.
    I hope you are joking.

Starting A Programme Collection Roger Moore's Avatar

Johnny's child is a special one and three kings and some shepherds are expected to arrive tomorrow to see him.
    Loyal and true, not a glory hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by the priest
    Devastating if true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint
    I hope you are joking.

This is the age we live in: “it was on Tinternet so it must be true”.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Thats terrible news might not bother getting a season ticket now.

Banned

Have you sobered up yet?

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    Have you sobered up yet?
    , not a hope of writing anything with a few pints in me but I know what you mean.