Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: New TV show.

In The South Stand

Default New TV show.

Gareth Walker tweeting about a new Super League show on TV, he heard Sky or Amazon, also Magic ticket sales 35% up on last year.

Banned

Hopefully it's on Sky, and done with a degree of professionalism. Not something filmed in Barry's spare bedroom and aired at 02:00 in between NFL highlights and a re-run of the 1992 Cricket World Cup final.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Hopefully it's on Sky, and done with a degree of professionalism. Not something filmed in Barry's spare bedroom and aired at 02:00 in between NFL highlights and a re-run of the 1992 Cricket World Cup final.
    Glad to see anything on, but another canteen conversation would be a bit of an emabarrasment. Thinking back to that time, with that idiot Studd it was more of a shouting match than conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Glad to see anything on, but another canteen conversation would be a bit of an emabarrasment. Thinking back to that time, with that idiot Studd it was more of a shouting match than conversation.
    I’m no fan of Union really but sometimes find myself watching the channel 5 highlights programme which is very professionally done

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    I’m no fan of Union really but sometimes find myself watching the channel 5 highlights programme which is very professionally done
    Careful what you admit to on here.��

Banned

Burn the heretic!!

Learning All The Songs

I tend to agree, look at Super League Fulltime, it looks like its been put together by someone in a basement somewhere for as little money as possible, at least the Super League Show on BBC has an attempt at providing analysis. Is it too much to ask for for a show to show highlights of the games, a bit on analysis, interviews and a preview of the next week, if they find it hard to put on Sky, put it on YouTube at least, its a platform not utilised well enough by Super League.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    Burn the heretic!!
    Voluntary confession usually wins a reprieve. But a relapse, or protestations (see what I did there) of innocence will bring the rack, thumbscrews and burning (the latter in public, of courseJ).