Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Ryan morgan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Got A Season Ticket

Default Ryan morgan

Anyone know what has happened to him, is he still playing for London or back on Australia. Always felt he had a raw deal with us. Hope he is ok and I
    has a future in rugby league.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Benchar View Post
    Anyone know what has happened to him, is he still playing for London or back on Australia. Always felt he had a raw deal with us. Hope he is ok and I
    has a future in rugby league.
    Why? He was average at best. If a St Helens lad had churned out his performances many would have criticised. There was a reason Saints won the GF and a part of it was moving on from Morgan and to a lesser extent, Douglas.

Banned

Why did he get a raw deal? He got a contract, wasn't very good and was sent out on loan, what's the issue?

Got A Season Ticket

I didn't mean he got a raw deal from the club, I meant from people on red vee. He couldn't do anything right for some folk. He was a steady eddy, much like Luke Douglas. Just interested as to where he is now.

Banned

What a load of tripe. He did not get a raw deal on here it was always quite a balanced view. He seemed as though he wasn't that happy here at first and he also cost us at Cas in a very important game and was eventually released. "Right Decision" I wish him well, as will the club.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    What a load of tripe. He did not get a raw deal on here it was always quite a balanced view. He seemed as though he wasn't that happy here at first and he also cost us at Cas in a very important game and was eventually released. "Right Decision" I wish him well, as will the club.
    Exactly. He was rightly blamed for the Castleford game, as was Percival for his kicking. I don't think he got any worse stick than anyone else. I certainly don't wish him any ill will, he just wasn't good enough.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Seem to remember it took a while for him to settle in, he seemed to hate the cold damp British weather, once he got to play on the dry hard pitches he seemed OK. In his last season with us he struggled a lot with concussion similar to Gilmour who couldn't handle those head knocks. He will always be remembered for that Castleford game though, not one of the best centres we have had but at the same time not one of the worse.