Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tickets for Toronto Wolfpack 2nd May

Banned

Nothing booked yet as I'm waiting to speak to a pal over Christmas, if I'm going I'll most likely be doing my own thing, Airbnb probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Nothing booked yet as I'm waiting to speak to a pal over Christmas, if I'm going I'll most likely be doing my own thing, Airbnb probably.
    In have used airbnb quite a bit in the USA. Generally speaking been fantastic places and great value bar one shithole in New Orleans. That's the only one I was disappointed with.
    Far better than a hotel in my opinion.
    Booked mine in Toronto and only checked where the stadium was after. By pure chance 9 minutes walk!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    In have used airbnb quite a bit in the USA. Generally speaking been fantastic places and great value bar one shithole in New Orleans. That's the only one I was disappointed with.
    Booked mine in Toronto and only checked where the stadium was after. By pure chance 9 minutes walk!
    I've found it hit and miss although the last place I had in Rotterdam was excellent. There seems to be plenty around the ground so I'll be looking for something close by.

I've always wanted to fish in Canada so I'm trying to figure that into my plans.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I agree. Stayed in ten places in California and Nevada and generally got nice room etc for about 60 usd a night. Much better than roadside motels etc.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk