Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toronto not playing abroad in 2020

In The South Stand

So then I will know all the info on the Toronto scene then, I suppose / hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Ged View Post
    So then I will know all the info on the Toronto scene then, I suppose / hope.
    Well, you will know when the fixtures are scheduled (Sky permitting) - so you'll know when we are scheduled to play and whether we are home or away.... given that you seemed to have reservations about buying your season ticket then these will all be alleviated because the home games will be fixed (Sky permitting). It seems probable that we will get 2 away fixtures against Toronto (if the loop fixtures are arranged as they were this season) - SL have stated that no team will have to travel twice to Toronto, so the expectation is that the teams with loop fixtures against Toronto will have early-season away fixtures (ie when Toronto can't play at home) so for this one game you will know that we have an away game against Toronto that will be played somewhere in the UK - you will know the date if not the location. If this still causes you grief about buying a season ticket (for home games!!!!) then I give up.

In The South Stand

Thanks for trying but I think that I will be hoping they are on TV.