Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Sky recorder

Banned

Default Sky recorder

Has anyone else's box got a mind of it's own? I was going to watch a few games from this season while I'm laid up and my box has deleted most games and all that's left is crap I don't want to watch. I notice it's not deleted rubbish like that British bake off thing ffs.

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

Have a look for a YouTube account called Shaun. I'm not sure when he started during the season but he put every televised game on this year from when he started and some online only streams as well like the England Jamaica game. He's worth bookmarking

Learning All The Songs

If it's a Sky HD box they may still be in the deleted section of the planner and can be restored.

Banned

I've just sussed out why, there was 360 episodes of the frigging simpsons. Also Last of the Summer Wine for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I've just sussed out why, there was 360 episodes of the frigging simpsons. Also Last of the Summer Wine for some reason.
    That’s your off season sorted!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    That’s your off season sorted!
    Just deleted the lot of them.

Starting A Programme Collection HoofeHearted's Avatar

The Sky Box will delete the oldest recording(s) when it runs out of space for a new recording.
    If you have recordings that you don't want to be deleted, set the KEEP flag on them.
    It will not delete any "KEEP.d" recordings, but some new recordings may fail due to insufficient disk space.
    Phil Vievers...Balls...Joan Collins...Try...Orgasmic... RH the living legend.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HoofeHearted View Post
    The Sky Box will delete the oldest recording(s) when it runs out of space for a new recording.
    If you have recordings that you don't want to be deleted, set the KEEP flag on them.
    It will not delete any "KEEP.d" recordings, but some new recordings may fail due to insufficient disk space.
    Thanks, there's plenty of space now. Unfortunately I'm stuck with youtube now.