Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
No dog in this fight but having seen at first hand the depths people descend to when relationships end, tit for tat family wars and permanently antagonistic attitudes and acts based around ruining peoples lives and revenge, I’m inclined to think that there were no innocent’s in that particular episode.....

A direct quote from the court case stated that “ During the court proceedings, Phoebe and her father Mitch Hooke admitted to cooperating with a journalist they knew who wrote stories accusing Burgess of drug use and domestic violence”
Is this the same court case that the father in law was described as “impressive, believable and consistent" in his testimony by the judge?

Reacher is right; the information that is coming out regarding Burgess is pretty damning and any defence for him by outsiders appears along the lines of ‘heez a dead gud player so he must be a top fella.’ If the only case his defence have is his ex talking to the media versus what is coming out on SB then thats pretty sad.

I agree relationships going to the dogs can cause us to go to the bottom of the barrel. I wouldn't wish that stress on anyone.