Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Redvee TV

Default Redvee TV

Just want to say that I thought your videos with Eamon, Justin and the Gerard regulars were a really good watch

I think Holbrook might be my favourite Saints coach of all time, what an amazing impact he’s made on St Helens

Learning All The Songs SaintJon's Avatar

Agreed... My only criticism is why did you wrap up the interview with Eamon when he clearly wanted to keep answering questions? Seriously though great work and thank you for the videos throughout the season

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    Just want to say that I thought your videos with Eamon, Justin and the Gerard regulars were a really good watch

I think Holbrook might be my favourite Saints coach of all time, what an amazing impact he’s made on St Helens
    Great post it was really good to watch

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

Yeah really good videos I enjoyed them. Thanks for putting the effort in with them each week

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post

JH is certainly leaving at the right time for him. He is leaving a legacy that those lucky enough to have supported Saints through it will never forget. He’ll forever be a hero here.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    JH is certainly leaving at the right time for him. He is leaving a legacy that those lucky enough to have supported Saints through it will never forget. He’ll forever be a hero here.
    It is not very often an Australian coach comes over here and gets head hunted to go back, most of them come over here because they cannot get a job over there and come here to put themselves in the shop window but fail at that. Holbrook took a side that was struggling with its identity and moulded them in to what we see today, the best team in the league by some distance. Look at the other Australian coaches that have come over in the last few years, do you see any of them getting a gig in the NRL, I certainly dont see Price getting one given the garbage they play.