Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Toronto Fixtures

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Default Toronto Fixtures

https://www.totalrl.com/toronto-to-t...broad-in-2020/

That potentially blows a hole in planning to go to watch Toronto away, especially as I think we may be playing them twice over there.
    Hope they announce which games they're taking in the road and to where as soon after the fixtures are released as possible.....unlikely at best though!
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

I suspect that Super League will want the usual big support playing games in the summer i.e. Wigan, Saints and Wire away at Toronto..

I'd be quite happy if we get the Catalans at Barcelona gig

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    I suspect that Super League will want the usual big support playing games in the summer i.e. Wigan, Saints and Wire away at Toronto..

I'd be quite happy if we get the Catalans at Barcelona gig
    An even stronger chance of this happening now we’re CHAMPIONS

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warringtonsaint View Post
    https://www.totalrl.com/toronto-to-t...broad-in-2020/

That potentially blows a hole in planning to go to watch Toronto away, especially as I think we may be playing them twice over there.
    Hope they announce which games they're taking in the road and to where as soon after the fixtures are released as possible.....unlikely at best though!
    Early announcements, plus no last minute changes is key for me!
    It makes sense to take each one of their two 'home' loop fixture to somewhere 'on the road', and given their early season climate issues, I would imagine that these would be the games to choose.
    I just hope that plenty of thought goes into this with the travelling fan in mind! Fingers crossed eh?

PS. Is Nobby turning into a back-woods fur trapper?