Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Well Done

Starting A Programme Collection

Default Well Done

To both Saints and Salford . It was was pleasure to be at the game to tonight. One because we won of course but two, coming away from the ground , the Salford fans i came across walking back to the car , all made the effort to say ‘well done’, ‘congratulations’ and shown humility in defeat .

I think all of super league have taken Salford to there hearts tonight and thoroughly deserved . I really hope they can continue to progress . The spirit within that team is admirable .

And now to the champions! Well done to the Holbrook and the lads for bringing home the Title of Champions Totally deserved . After Wembley, character was required to overcome demons. tonight Salford did not make it easy and a mini wobble in the first half was a test of our resilience. Fabulous result. Well done.

On a final note , it must be horrible to have never felt that feeling of winning the title for 65 years . Maybe , just maybe , next year is your year 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Superblue, what you think ?

Banned

The normal Salford fans hate the six figured Wire scum as much as we do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side Of The Moon View Post
    To both Saints and Salford . It was was pleasure to be at the game to tonight. One because we won of course but two, coming away from the ground , the Salford fans i came across walking back to the car , all made the effort to say ‘well done’, ‘congratulations’ and shown humility in defeat .

I think all of super league have taken Salford to there hearts tonight and thoroughly deserved . I really hope they can continue to progress . The spirit within that team is admirable .

And now to the champions! Well done to the Holbrook and the lads for bringing home the Title of Champions Totally deserved . After Wembley, character was required to overcome demons. tonight Salford did not make it easy and a mini wobble in the first half was a test of our resilience. Fabulous result. Well done.

On a final note , it must be horrible to have never felt that feeling of winning the title for 65 years . Maybe , just maybe , next year is your year 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Superblue, what you think ?
    Agree. Real character and guts displayed by both teams. Saints were just too quick and clinical for the Res Devils. Also thought a little bit of big game inexperience caught up with Salford; they made some remedial errors that kept gifting Saints territory.

As for Warrington Ill be investing in a ‘stretford end clock’ for years since League won. Petty, attention seeking joke of a club who Salford gave a demonstration in how to behave. Would love to see that cock Charnley nobbled next year. Poor dear could only retweet about how bad the ref was; hopefully he feels a bellend for that cringeworthy video.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

While we were fantastic, Salford never gave up. The way we played, I don't think any other team in SL would have kept us to a 6 point lead at HT. I just hope some of those extra Salford fans turn up at the games next season. Interesting to hear Watson say he was in the last two for the Saints job, shows how respected he now is in the game.

Learning All The Songs

All the Salford fans I came across were a credit to there club good banter Great day out

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    All the Salford fans I came across were a credit to there club good banter Great day out
    A load gave Roby and Holbrook a standing ovation post match. Great to see, classy.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Speaking of good banter, I was on a late tram from Eccles to the ground, sat on a quiet tram when all of a sudden about twenty well oiled Salford fans ran from a pub onto the tram and immediately began loudly chanting and singing mostly anti Scouse songs, whilst banging on the tram ceiling and windows.My worst fears coming to fruition as I sank in my seat pretending to be going anywhere but Old Trafford There was a brief lull, and all of a sudden a lone female voice suddenly burst out singing Oh when the Saints.....The look on their faces was a treat, and good on them, they were laughing at the effrontary of the girl and took it in great spirits with her before carrying on with their singing, which was a little less threatening. If that doesn't deserve mention on the WELL DONE thread to the young lady involved I don't know what does.