Hattons Solicitors Banner
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Coach Travel Old Trafford

  1. #1
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Coach Travel Old Trafford

    Hello All,

    Ive tried to trawl the forum for help on coach travel to Old Trafford but Im struggling.

    If anyone has any knowledge of where I could get a coach from Id be really appreciative

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    In The South Stand Dux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    3,801
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madeye_Moody View Post
    Hello All,

    Ive tried to trawl the forum for help on coach travel to Old Trafford but Im struggling.

    If anyone has any knowledge of where I could get a coach from Id be really appreciative

    Thanks in advance
    The club is putting on coach travel - if you go to the ticket site and click on 'buy' by the grand final it'll take you to a screen where you choose what category of ticket you want. One of the categories is 'coach' - if you select that you can buy a coach ticket (10 for members, 11 for non-members).

  3. #3
    Learning All The Songs Jackbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    2,141
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Saints site saying coach travel sold out?

    https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2019/10/0...inal-showdown/

  4. #4
    In The South Stand Dux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    3,801
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbit View Post
    Saints site saying coach travel sold out?

    https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2019/10/0...inal-showdown/
    Ah - apologies. I missed that.

  5. #5
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbit View Post
    Saints site saying coach travel sold out?

    https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2019/10/0...inal-showdown/
    Thanks for replying so quickly, yeah Saints seemed to have sold out quite quickly on the coach front.

    I was hoping that with Wigan getting beat that would have released coaches if the Pies had booked up coach firms in advance. Ah well looks like the train or driving then, thanks anyways

  6. #6
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St Helens , Lancashire.
    Posts
    1,275
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madeye_Moody View Post
    Thanks for replying so quickly, yeah Saints seemed to have sold out quite quickly on the coach front.

    I was hoping that with Wigan getting beat that would have released coaches if the Pies had booked up coach firms in advance. Ah well looks like the train or driving then, thanks anyways
    Ogdens had spaces earlier today and the Nelson..
    Last edited by zippy; 8th October 2019 at 12:49.

  7. #7
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Ogdens had spaces earlier today and the Nelson..
    Absolute diamond bud thank you! Got sorted through Ogdens 11 each!

    Thanks very much for the heads up there 😎

  8. #8
    Got A Replica Shirt
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Ogdens have no spaces left.
    Does anyone know of any more?
    Need for 2 of us.
    Ta

  9. #9
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    965
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbshark View Post
    Ogdens have no spaces left.
    Does anyone know of any more?
    Need for 2 of us.
    Ta
    I know Blackbrook are running a coach, I don't know if it's full though.

  10. #10
    Got A Season Ticket antwnsaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    At my desk
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2019/10/0...-old-trafford/

    Free cabs from Manchester city centre to Old Trafford.

  11. #11
    Got A Season Ticket Ande's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Does anyone know where Gerard and George coaches are dropping off in Mac City Centre?

  12. #12
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St Helens , Lancashire.
    Posts
    1,275
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Two coach seats available at the Nelson. Be quick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •