Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Josh jones

Noooobie

Default Josh jones

Having watched the game again today i didn’t think Salford shown anything that will bother us on Saturday with the exception of josh jones off loads in the tackle it didn’t half keep Wigan flat footed in defence the player creating two or three we will need to be aware of this

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Milky View Post
    Having watched the game again today i didn’t think Salford shown anything that will bother us on Saturday with the exception of josh jones off loads in the tackle it didn’t half keep Wigan flat footed in defence the player creating two or three we will need to be aware of this
    Any one off game things can go wrong. Mistakes by players and referee's. Weather conditions. A lucky bounce etc. However I think 9 times out of 10 we will do the business. Earlier in the season Salford gave us a good game, especially in the backs. Regarding Jones he has always had a good offload to his game but for me if Lomax controls Hastings it nullifies a lot of their moves.

I picked Salford to beat Wigan. They won't beat us. Set myself up there haven't I lol.

Learning All The Songs

Lui tore us apart at TWS earlier this season. Think if we can keep Hastings and Evalds quiet we will do the job.

Banned

Lets not forget fair play to Josh. Good lad for us and I am pleased its gone well for him. For that matter also Andrew Dixon stifled in his development by Flannery what were we thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Lets not forget fair play to Josh. Good lad for us and I am pleased its gone well for him. For that matter also Andrew Dixon stifled in his development by Flannery what were we thinking.
    I don't think Dixon would have ever really amounted to much more than he has now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk