Hattons Solicitors Banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 45

Thread: Disciplinary

  1. #1
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Disciplinary

    Has anybody been on disciplinary page .. sure clubb no charge , dont know if I read it right. Farge charged. Dont know what for,,, anybody know ..

  2. #2
    Got A Season Ticket Lord Lucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Winstanley
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    [QUOTE=mr chips;777028]Has anybody been on disciplinary page .. sure clubb no charge , dont know if I read it right. Farge charged. Dont know what for,,, anybody know ..[/

    RANGE OF RECOMMENDED SANCTIONS IN RELATION TO CHARGED GRADE* :

    0 Match Penalty Notice

    DETAILS OF CHARGE / REASON FOR NF :

    Rule 15.1(d) Detail Lifts opponent into Dangerous Position Grade A

    DECISION:

    Charge

    INCIDENT:

    Dangerous Throw in the 53rd minute (Hardaker)

  3. #3
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Don’t think anyone saw this. Everybody deff saw clubb. What the f—k is wrong with the bent disciplinary. They are going to try everything to stop saints complete s..

  4. #4
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr chips View Post
    Don’t think anyone saw this. Everybody deff saw clubb. What the f—k is wrong with the bent disciplinary. They are going to try everything to stop saints complete •••••••s..
    Fages didn't get banned and Clubb certainly didn't deserve a ban. In fact after the way he played I hope he's the first name on the team sheet against Salford. The disciplinary have got it right.

  5. #5
    In The South Stand Sean Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,101
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    Fages didn't get banned and Clubb certainly didn't deserve a ban. In fact after the way he played I hope he's the first name on the team sheet against Salford. The disciplinary have got it right.
    Agreed. I think Clubbs was a bit naughty in terms of how late/reckless it was and I think he should have been binned, but not worth a ban really

  6. #6
    In The South Stand 49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,589
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    [QUOTE=Lord Lucan;777029]
    Quote Originally Posted by mr chips View Post
    Has anybody been on disciplinary page .. sure clubb no charge , dont know if I read it right. Farge charged. Don’t know what for,,, anybody know ..[/

    RANGE OF RECOMMENDED SANCTIONS IN RELATION TO CHARGED GRADE* :

    0 Match Penalty Notice

    DETAILS OF CHARGE / REASON FOR NF :

    Rule – 15.1(d) Detail – Lifts opponent into Dangerous Position Grade – A

    DECISION:

    Charge

    INCIDENT:

    Dangerous Throw in the 53rd minute (Hardaker)
    Where is the link for this as I can’t find it on RFL site.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

  7. #7
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    I only have access on my phone at the moment and can’t make head nor tail of the RFL disciplinary page from there. Has Theo actually been charged and at risk of a ban?

    Thanks.

  8. #8
    Starting A Programme Collection
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    734
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    Agreed. I think Clubb’s was a bit naughty in terms of how late/reckless it was and I think he should have been binned, but not worth a ban really
    I didn't think Arron Smith deserved a 2 game ban before Wembley but the inconsistencies are glaringly obvious.

  9. #9
    In The South Stand Ralph Fridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    2,888
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tilly2006 View Post
    I didn't think Arron Smith deserved a 2 game ban before Wembley but the inconsistencies are glaringly obvious.
    Exactly. For me the Clubb one was 10 minutes & NFA. Fair enough. But the Smith one was ridiculous.

    Remember Walsh getting 2 games for nowt as well a few seasons ago
    Dave Woods: the guy who makes Eddie Hemmings look like a decent commentator

  10. #10
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weetabix View Post
    I only have access on my phone at the moment and cant make head nor tail of the RFL disciplinary page from there. Has Theo actually been charged and at risk of a ban?

    Thanks.
    A Grade A charge for first offence in twelve months carries NO SUSPENSION, but is now on his record so should he commit similar charge in the next twelve months he would be liable for a 1 or two match suspension

  11. #11
    In The South Stand 49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,589
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woolyback View Post
    A Grade A charge for first offence in twelve months carries NO SUSPENSION, but is now on his record so should he commit similar charge in the next twelve months he would be liable for a 1 or two match suspension
    I’m still confused where this info is as it’s not in the RFL disciplinary section.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

  12. #12
    Learning All The Songs
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St Helens , Lancashire.
    Posts
    1,275
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Im still confused where this info is as its not in the RFL disciplinary section.
    https://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/disciplinary

  13. #13
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Im still confused where this info is as its not in the RFL disciplinary section.
    It is there somewhere in the small print in the rules, I read it a while ago when one of our other players was cited, it might not read exactly like that, but that is more or less it, you get your wrist slapped on your first minor charge but it stays on your record a bit like a suspended sentence

  14. #14
    Starting A Programme Collection The frenchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Crank caverns
    Posts
    914
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I've just had a look at the game on YouTube and fages doesn't make any tackles in the 53rd minute but I think I remember this from when I watched the game back and I thought it was odd it never got picked up on the commentary. I thought it might one we'd see brought up I was just hoping there would be no ban. If I remember right it was in Wigan's own 1/4 of the pitch when it happened.

    Clubb deserved a card but a ban would be a bit harsh. Likewise with fages a ban would be harsh, were not playing netball.

  15. #15
    In The South Stand STIDDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Wigoon
    Posts
    3,695
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr chips View Post
    Don’t think anyone saw this. Everybody deff saw clubb. What the f—k is wrong with the bent disciplinary. They are going to try everything to stop saints complete •••••••s..
    I remember Fages lifted someone and dumped him on his back, didn't realise it was Hardaker though, just thought it was a little bloke doing a dominant tackle on a big bloke at the time.

  16. #16
    In The South Stand 49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,589
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Cheers.. can’t get into the ‘View Details’ though. Can someone confirm what the outcome was? Ban or no ban?
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

  17. #17
    In The South Stand STIDDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Wigoon
    Posts
    3,695
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Cheers.. can’t get into the ‘View Details’ though. Can someone confirm what the outcome was? Ban or no ban?
    Just says 0 match penalty notice, might have been different if we were next playing Wire though with Paul Cullen having his sticky fingers in the jury panel.

  18. #18
    Starting A Programme Collection Angry Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Just says 0 match penalty notice, might have been different if we were next playing Wire though with Paul Cullen having his sticky fingers in the jury panel.
    Not until next year now, they got pasted by a very average Cas side.

  19. #19
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    I've just had a look at the game on YouTube and fages doesn't make any tackles in the 53rd minute but I think I remember this from when I watched the game back and I thought it was odd it never got picked up on the commentary. I thought it might one we'd see brought up I was just hoping there would be no ban. If I remember right it was in Wigan's own 1/4 of the pitch when it happened.

    Clubb deserved a card but a ban would be a bit harsh. Likewise with fages a ban would be harsh, were not playing netball.
    Can you be a bit more specific?

    95% of the games was in the Wigan 1/4.....

  20. #20
    In The South Stand retro74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St Helens, Lancashire
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,304
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    I've just had a look at the game on YouTube and fages doesn't make any tackles in the 53rd minute but I think I remember this from when I watched the game back and I thought it was odd it never got picked up on the commentary. I thought it might one we'd see brought up I was just hoping there would be no ban. If I remember right it was in Wigan's own 1/4 of the pitch when it happened.

    Clubb deserved a card but a ban would be a bit harsh. Likewise with fages a ban would be harsh, were not playing netball.
    It was in the 53rd minute so they got that right. Wigan in an attacking position about 15 metres from our line. Fages tackles Hardaker forcefully and Peyroux helps out, they almost put him in a dangerous position but just manage to rectify it in time. Ref shouts dominant and doesn’t see anything in it, some Wigan players throw their arms in the air claiming foul play and the commentators mention this

  21. #21
    In The South Stand Greengrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.
    Posts
    4,186
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    Agreed. I think Clubb’s was a bit naughty in terms of how late/reckless it was and I think he should have been binned, but not worth a ban really
    Taia got banned for a similar tackle a couple of years ago so the inconsistency is consistent.
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

  22. #22
    Got A Season Ticket
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    It was in the 53rd minute so they got that right. Wigan in an attacking position about 15 metres from our line. Fages tackles Hardaker forcefully and Peyroux helps out, they almost put him in a dangerous position but just manage to rectify it in time. Ref shouts dominant and doesn’t see anything in it, some Wigan players throw their arms in the air claiming foul play and the commentators mention this
    I wouldn’t read too much in to Wigan players throwing their arms up, some of them are Danny Brough like in trying to buy decisions from referees.

  23. #23
    Starting A Programme Collection The frenchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Crank caverns
    Posts
    914
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    It was in the 53rd minute so they got that right. Wigan in an attacking position about 15 metres from our line. Fages tackles Hardaker forcefully and Peyroux helps out, they almost put him in a dangerous position but just manage to rectify it in time. Ref shouts dominant and doesn’t see anything in it, some Wigan players throw their arms in the air claiming foul play and the commentators mention this
    I've just watched it again and the 53rd minute is the set from a drop out isn't it, unless I'm going mad. Finishes with Barry saying it's a sack, fages doesn't make a tackle in that set?

  24. #24
    In The South Stand retro74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St Helens, Lancashire
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,304
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The frenchman View Post
    I've just watched it again and the 53rd minute is the set from a drop out isn't it, unless I'm going mad. Finishes with Barry saying it's a sack, fages doesn't make a tackle in that set?
    That’s afterwards. Remember the 53rd minute is 52:00 to 52:59

    Game clock shows 52:21 when he makes the tackle in question

  25. #25
    Starting A Programme Collection The frenchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Crank caverns
    Posts
    914
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    That’s afterwards. Remember the 53rd minute is 52:00 to 52:59

    Game clock shows 52:21 when he makes the tackle in question
    Cheers mate

    I think that is the tackle I'd seen, it was close to our line rather than theirs. After watching it again it's a soft one, you could see it hitting the fan if he got a ban for that. Meanwhile Clubb's diving into people with elbows, hitting smaller blokes late and everything is Rosey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •