Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Final tickets

Banned

How sad. I have just logged and all I see is your name on every thread. You are frankly an embarrassment to yourself and although I doubt you have one your family.

I am sure you are going site to site thinking you are a bit of a player, but seriously I pity you. If you need psychiatric help get yourself sorted. This type of behaviour goes beyond normalised trolling/banter its worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    How sad. I have just logged and all I see is your name on every thread. You are frankly an embarrassment to yourself and although I doubt you have one your family.

I am sure you are going site to site thinking you are a bit of a player, but seriously I pity you. If you need psychiatric help get yourself sorted. This type of behaviour goes beyond normalised trolling/banter its worrying.
    It is a bit odd isn't it.

Attention seeking.

Here's what I think: we lose at Old Trafford, Superpants will be all over this forum. We win & he/she/it will disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Tell you what guys, lets just ignore "Superblue" as he's obviously got lots of time on his/her/its hands. I don't mind people from other clubs visiting our site and disagreeing with us, but this guy just comes on here to insult and provoke, it's not even banter, just playground stupidity and name calling. He/she/it is should spend more time rerunning Wires historic cup win, I mean their season's over, right?
    You are right, just does my head in. No knowledge of rugby league. Just a troll. You can tell he never goes to a game. I doubt he's ever been to one either. Didn't go to Wembley either

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Tell you what guys, lets just ignore "Superblue" as he's obviously got lots of time on his/her/its hands. I don't mind people from other clubs visiting our site and disagreeing with us, but this guy just comes on here to insult and provoke, it's not even banter, just playground stupidity and name calling. He/she/it is should spend more time rerunning Wires historic cup win, I mean their season's over, right?
    This really .

In the meantime I'm just going to delete posts. Sure they will get fed up typing away to see them deleted in one click.
    Free to come and debate sensibly but not to derail every thread. Boring and not even remotely amusing.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    This really .

In the meantime I'm just going to delete posts. Sure they will get fed up typing away to see them deleted in one click.
    Free to come and debate sensibly but not to derail every thread. Boring and not even remotely amusing.
    He is getting somewhat tedious of late.

Learning All The Songs

The RFL site shows the screen to be bottom left as you look at the map. When we got our tickets we asked about the screen and we were told it was on the other side ie top left!

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    We won being in that end in 1999, 2006 & 2014.

We've lost a fair few grand finals but unlike your lot, not every one that we've appeared in.

Don't let get facts get in your way of the trolling though
    BOOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    This really .

Deleting his posts is much better than banning him; if he got banned he would be on their site waving his ban like a badge of honour. He is the most moronic poster I have ever come across on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Deleting his posts is much better than banning him; if he got banned he would be on their site waving his ban like a badge of honour. He is the most moronic poster I have ever come across on here.
    Sometimes, I look back on my posts & I think 'that wasn't great.' But that clown is something else. It's borderline weird.

Rubbish banter & just cobbling random stuff together to try to take the Mick.

Anyway, I'm in the exec seats in the Stretty. I have ideas above my station. Really, really nervous

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Sometimes, I look back on my posts & I think 'that wasn't great.' But that clown is something else. It's borderline weird.

Anyway, I'm in the exec seats in the Stretty. I have ideas above my station. Really, really nervous
    Have a great time in the Exec section.

Banned

We talked about this last time and I still fancy it. What was the damage if you don't mind me asking?

If you can point me in the right direction of your box I will happily take some light refreshments from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    We talked about this last time and I still fancy it. What was the damage if you don't mind me asking?

If you can point me in the right direction of your box I will happily take some light refreshments from you.
    Not quite sure on ticket price alone mate. Al who used to have the George doing a coach, ticket, barge trip for £72.00 all in. All the exec seats he obtained have sold out though. That doesn't mean entirely though. I think we are in the middle of the top of the 1st tier. I don't know how they are set out the boxes as my ST was top of tier 2 Stretty so never paid any attention

Banned

Not quite sure on ticket price alone mate. Al who used to have the George doing a coach, ticket, barge trip for £72.00 all in. All the exec seats he obtained have sold out though. That doesn't mean entirely though. I think we are in the middle of the top of the 1st tier. I don't know how they are set out the boxes as my ST was top of tier 2 Stretty so never paid any attention
    I know Al, he always had a way with getting tickets sorted.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    The RFL site shows the screen to be bottom left as you look at the map. When we got our tickets we asked about the screen and we were told it was on the other side ie top left!
    It is there. There are usually two screens, the one indicated on the map is a permanent fixture at Old Trafford, plus there is usually another one in the other end in the sold out section in front of N2401/2.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Dave View Post
    I know Al, he always had a way with getting tickets sorted.
    He does. I guess you're one of the original crew then? The FB was going when I was a teenager so bit before my time

Learning All The Songs bewareshadows's Avatar

They seem to have opened up the final 2 sections at the top of the west stand. The other sections are pretty close to full.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Me and the mrs in block WU202. Nervous already.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Anyone know why WU205 aren’t on sale?
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post
    Me and the mrs in block WU202. Nervous already.
    Nervous about going with the Mrs? Or the game?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    Someone mentioned it's a mix of club-retained hospitality and disabled seats. Is that right? It seems the prime location behind the sticks, but apparently it's the same every year and it's always normally empty?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Someone mentioned it's a mix of club-retained hospitality and disabled seats. Is that right? It seems the prime location behind the sticks, but apparently it's the same every year and it's always normally empty?
    Seems a strange one to me. A block of empty seats right in the middle of us behind the sticks would be odd. Don’t recall seeing that before.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I beg to differ, as depending what end your species are allocated, I shall make sure to park my expensive motor vehicle at the other end.

Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Nervous about going with the Mrs? Or the game?
    Im nervous about the game pal. She’s probably nervous about babysitting me all that night
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post

More like this...

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    I asked the same thing - I cannot find the answer - but I do remember in a number of finals there was a bank of Leeds supporters sat in that position and it caused a lot of ill feeling.
    It is typical bad planning to put a section right in the middle of one teams support that isn't available to that team.